LDRO

Instagram Updates

She posted a clip of the Blue Banisters video on honeymoon!

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Lana talking about Sweet Carolina on Rob's Instagram makes me love it a lot more :heart: It's just nice that they all got to do it together and have fun. Also, so excited for the Blue Banisters video. I kind of love how many of her album cover pictures were taken on sets of music videos (even if that set is her house lol)

drop me off at the copacabana 

We been knew that she scrapped it and was looking to film a new video. I'm glad it's still coming! :wub: she looks gorgeous.

Spoiler

Also, laughing at the fact the video literally shows them painting the banisters blue lol

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

what does it mean when she says her videos are directed by no one? she said that ab OG arcadia vid too. is that like a directors professional name or

69e472d4c535ecd7e87ce6b312ca32e3.gif

z61a7f42f5565a.gif

7 hours ago, Elle said:

Lana shared this video on her @honeymoon account signing Blue Banisters CDs! Captioned "little by little taking a longgg time X"

Soooooo...Honeymoon is now her place to officially promote the album? Did she finally open it to the public?

41 minutes ago, Elle said:

She posted a clip of the Blue Banisters video on honeymoon!

The video isn't complete without Tex and Mex. She's wearing the yellow dress. Recreate the album cover!

35 minutes ago, opheliaandthemotel said:

what does it mean when she says her videos are directed by no one? she said that ab OG arcadia vid too. is that like a directors professional name or

Probably filmed by Charlie and/or Chris Ripley, and directed by herself or without a pre-set script.

31 minutes ago, opheliaandthemotel said:

They're directed by Charlie. She refers to him as no one. It's pretty cold. lol

6 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

not her posting stuff on honeymoon now, just open up your official account so all ur fans can feel included

What a mess. :facepalm:

'I'm not active in social media but I'm promoting my new album on a little known account I made for my 3rd album in 2015.'

:omfg2:

Ok but do people not understand the reason she's posting on honeymoon is because she actually enjoys social media, just hates the backlash that she gets for everything she does? So posting on a private space with only 200k fans is a lot safer from her. I mean even all the mess she posted yesterday - imagine if she was on public and the press saw that shit

FzytWEW.png