LDRO

Instagram Updates

31 minutes ago, Elle said:

"Did you know that my dad called all my friends in high school Jennifer and I never knew a Jennifer? My dad and I also don't know how old we are. I've gotten my age wrong since I was 24. Now I have my best friend Jen and he calls her Jan."

I actually cackled lmao

I'm not over that Million Dollar Man moment. She was joking around and still managed to sound really good. If she did it full out and seriously, I think it would sound even better than it did it 2012 to be honest 

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, War In My Mind said:

Fair, but I do interview people (my idols, authors) for my dissertation work.

But I do recognize they dont have to! I just am saying it was a missed opp

yeah that i agree

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

For my actual real job, I'm a transcriptionist, so hopefully I put my skills to use! Will be adding this to my resume of work :mj2:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write the key parts of the live—a blessing for those not in the honeymoon account lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

7 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

but... they don't need to. they're literally fans that were talking to her about random things and sharing a special moment. i would like to see you pop in and literally start asking why she didn't re-record the unreleased music or why she reworked thunder or what is she doing next what producer what anything.

Right? It's not like they had sheets of questions prepared to ask her, it was all very organic and on the spot and she was clearly trying to connect with people, asking about their lives and not making it into an interview

8 minutes ago, caughtuboy said:

I was wondering how you were doing it all so fast omg??

LOL I have like an insane words per minute type count, and it's what I do on the daily for work, so it was nice to transcribe something fun for a change than the boring stuff I do all day lol x

4 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write the key parts of the live—a blessing for those not in the honeymoon account lol

You're welcome!! I hope it was helpful. I tried to capture the most interesting parts x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Lana is truly America's sweetheart :trisha:

Good thing she ended the live though, it's 4 in the morning here in Sweden and I should not be awake rn :awkney: (I suffer from lack of discipline so)  

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

the "LIZZY APAGA LA LUZ" moment was iconicccc

I didn't know she lived those many months here in Spain. I wonder how much/what she learnt about Spanish culture omg... She said she was 16 so 2001? 

I would love to see her record a song in Spanish, either original or a cover

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

LOL I have like an insane words per minute type count, and it's what I do on the daily for work, so it was nice to transcribe something fun for a change than the boring stuff I do all day lol x

You're welcome!! I hope it was helpful. I tried to capture the most interesting parts x

You’re the best <3

OMFG The way that I missed most of the livestream because I had to drive to 2 different Targets to finally get a few copies of BB :trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha:. I finally tuned in at the last 5 minutes and I'm so glad I got to hear her sing live but looking at her last post it looks like this was two hours long?? Please tell me someone recorded this! I'll be forever grateful. This livestream seemed really special :cryney2:

1 minute ago, SolveEtCoagula said:

the "LIZZY APAGA LA LUZ" moment was iconicccc

I didn't know she lived those many months here in Spain. I wonder how much/what she learnt about Spanish culture omg... She said she was 16 so 2001? 

I would love to record a song in Spanish, either original or a cover

I thought that was really interesting. It almost makes me wonder how much of This Is What Makes Us Girls was inspired by her time in Spain rather than her time at boarding school

imageproxy.jpg