LDRO

Instagram Updates

i really hope she collabs with Zach from IG live

i also hope she writes a line or two about those interactions with the fans, because it seems like she's got really impacted by those conversations

g3UdZPp.gif

You name your babe Lilac Heaven
After your iPhone 11
"Crypto forever!" screams your stupid boyfriend
Fuck you, Kevin

6 hours ago, bigspender said:

like others said, with the country to cali album, she isn’t touring, but she also said the next album will be digital only with no physical releases

wow so i’ll never see her live again huh. and this is my last vinyl i’ll ever own from her. the way i’m crying :oprah2:

Spoiler

i’m being dramatic but you know :cryney2:

11 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

wow so i’ll never see her live again huh. and this is my last vinyl i’ll ever own from her. the way i’m crying :oprah2:

Hide contents

i’m being dramatic but you know :cryney2:

i literallt feel it. it won’t stop those sexy bootleggers tho :usrs:

giphy.gif

Ok I loved the IG live, I still can’t do instagram - Lana forgive me.

The performance was beautiful on colbert, On the IG live. There was a section where that one guy asked about a college or where they were from and the way Lana looked at Rob as to confirm they had the same answer like they were some outlaw people was adorable. And to that girl, EVERYONE knew she said Dragon. :ma:

Lana posted some clips of her performance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert on her honeymoon account with the caption “Can’t explain how grateful I am for Stephen. He has been such a huge inspiration in my life, a supporter and a wonderful example. Who would’ve thought”

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

41 minutes ago, Elle said:

Lana posted some clips of her performance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert on her honeymoon account with the caption “Can’t explain how grateful I am for Stephen. He has been such a huge inspiration in my life, a supporter and a wonderful example. Who would’ve thought”

how sweet! i am loving her positive energy these last couple days (ie. insta live wholesomeness, kind comments on barries insta, etc.) It seems like she is in a more peaceful place having gotten this album out there for some catharsis. Maybe being off her public socials is adding to her contentment too. at least i hope so! 

69e472d4c535ecd7e87ce6b312ca32e3.gif

z61a7f42f5565a.gif

17 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Thinking about "if someone ever yells at you or gets angry with you, LEAVE THEM" and then in the next breath she's talking about throwing plates at her tour manager for not letting her go on stage in a thunderstorm

Someone has anger issues. It explains why none of her relationships lasts. :wat:

11 hours ago, bigspender said:

like others said, with the country to cali album, she isn’t touring, but she also said the next album will be digital only with no physical releases

Is she going independant? Is her contract over? So many questions. If that's the case, I hope she gets a Bandcamp page. 

22 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Someone has anger issues.

Yeah that sorta shocked me lol, cause in this case he was literally just looking out for her safety, and got 👋 as a reward 

So like imagine pissing her off for an actual invalid/bad reason... 💀 rip xoxo

shards.gif

i looved that ig live, and @cherrysadwine i miss her too :rollin: i feel so spoiled but like i need her to do another one, it made my days spent in bed being sick wayyy better.

anyway, I HAVE A QUESTION! this only took up a rlly small part of the live, but i wanted to ask, does anyone have any clue who is the girl that accepted someones ig live request and a random guy popped up and harassed her or something?? i'm so curious, i've been thinking about it and i wanna watch the video LMAO

it's at 33:37 of the live here

@Elle maybe you could help me since i saw your comment on here and it seemed like u knew the story? ty in advance

12 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

i looved that ig live, and @cherrysadwine i miss her too :rollin: i feel so spoiled but like i need her to do another one, it made my days spent in bed being sick wayyy better.

anyway, I HAVE A QUESTION! this only took up a rlly small part of the live, but i wanted to ask, does anyone have any clue who is the girl that accepted someones ig live request and a random guy popped up and harassed her or something?? i'm so curious, i've been thinking about it and i wanna watch the video LMAO

@Elle maybe you could help me since i saw your comment on here and it seemed like u knew the story? ty in advance

I can't remember for the life of me what her name was, but I do remember the story as I remember seeing videos of the girl talking about the situation on her instagram page after it happened.

Basically, what happened is that she was doing an Instagram livestream showing off her breakfast juice routine or whatever. (I'm pretty sure this girl owns her own or is involved in some MLM juice or wellness brand) and during the livestream, she saw that one of her close friends requested to join her live. When she accepted the request, it was just a nude man. Turns out, this guy made a profile with her friend's profile picture and chose a username so close to it so she wouldn't notice the difference so that she would think it was actually her friend requesting to be in the stream and then accept his request so he could do.. that. If the name comes to me, I'll let you know, but she talked a lot about the experience and the "dangers" of live-streaming and false profiles on her page x

EDIT: I found the girl's profile! Here's her IGTV video talking about the situation:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

16 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

I know elle said who it is lana was referring to but when she said that I couldn’t stop thinking about bebe rexha cause the same thing happened to her

20 minutes ago, Elle said:

I can't remember for the life of me what her name was, but I do remember the story as I remember seeing videos of the girl talking about the situation on her instagram page after it happened.

Basically, what happened is that she was doing an Instagram livestream showing off her breakfast juice routine or whatever. (I'm pretty sure this girl owns her own or is involved in some MLM juice or wellness brand) and during the livestream, she saw that one of her close friends requested to join her live. When she accepted the request, it was just a nude man. Turns out, this guy made a profile with her friend's profile picture and chose a username so close to it so she wouldn't notice the difference so that she would think it was actually her friend requesting to be in the stream and then accept his request so he could do.. that. If the name comes to me, I'll let you know, but she talked a lot about the experience and the "dangers" of live-streaming and false profiles on her page x

EDIT: I found the girl's profile! Here's her IGTV video talking about the situation:

THANK U LEGEND!!! i was dying trying to find it on youtube but turns out its an igtv lol, ur the best ❤❤❤