LDRO

Instagram Updates

2 minutes ago, cherrysadwine said:

You reminded me that she referred to him as people seeing him as "shinny" in the ig live. That's on BB's lyrics too. "He's shiiiiiiiiiiining"

And in textbook there you were with shining stars standing blue with open arms

1 hour ago, Elle said:

:wowcry: wow u got me crying at 7:27pm on a Tuesday.. feltttt. 

Some of the things Lana was saying on the livestream about relationships and such were words that I felt like I really needed to hear, because even though it's been over 2 years since my last relationship ended, there was still so much that was unprocessed that was just simply ignored and pushed past instead. So, it really made me think about some things I hadn't thought about in a while, again, just because I try to ignore a lot of it now. Even though the majority of the time she was actually saying these things to specific fans, it felt like she was speaking directly to me too. I am still so grateful for that live and really hope she does one like that again sometime soon. It was so personal, so special x

Yes! I loved how she said "Chemistry never dies". A cynical reading of that would be "Oh, she just doesn't want to let go of this guy...", but I found it comforting. Even if a relationship doesn't work out, there's a reason the two of you were brought together. Even if you're no longer in love, there was still something there, a chemistry, that connected you. And that never dies. I found it a really comforting reminder - every relationship has value, no matter its fate.

She also had me super interested in the manifestation stuff, with all the books. I know people typically turn to New Age stuff when they're ***struggling*** and really need to get through a breakup/loss, etc., so I felt for her there... 

This may come off as dramatic, but there's a massive sense of loss in Blue Banisters (title track) that radiates through the entire song - a heartbreak so deep that leaves you feeling close to numb. The video portrayed it very well. I think it's one of Lana's saddest songs, even if she's trying to spin it into something optimistic. She's still mourning the life she wants but can't seem to attain, which is why I think she's continuously talking about being on "the writer's/artist's path" and whatnot.

(wrote more than I intended to, haha)

1 hour ago, Elle said:

:wowcry: wow u got me crying at 7:27pm on a Tuesday.. feltttt. 

Some of the things Lana was saying on the livestream about relationships and such were words that I felt like I really needed to hear, because even though it's been over 2 years since my last relationship ended, there was still so much that was unprocessed that was just simply ignored and pushed past instead. So, it really made me think about some things I hadn't thought about in a while, again, just because I try to ignore a lot of it now. Even though the majority of the time she was actually saying these things to specific fans, it felt like she was speaking directly to me too. I am still so grateful for that live and really hope she does one like that again sometime soon. It was so personal, so special x

Aww, love you Elle :ohno: Some years ago one night I read through so many if not all of your tweets, bc I felt each one pierce through my soul :toofunny: May your pure lil heart find nothing but happiness and good things, good people in the future <3

I'm so thankful for that livestream too. I'm just so happy that unlike so many too-good-for-you out of touch type of celebs, that Lana actually feels, and feels so much. She even boldly talked about being sensitive in that stream and it was just so human, honest and beautiful. 

shards.gif

Her mention of Sean intrigued me too. It seems that he had a very profound impact on her, and I think the end of their relationship re-opened or magnified to Lana many things about her upbringing and genealogical grounding (that she explores on Text Book). She also said that their breakup unleashed that historical “hysteria” and panic that goes generations back, and I think that panic will be discussed a bit more on Behind the Iron Gates.

I really felt and appreciated her vulnerability and openness about her personal life in that livestream, and I don’t know if it’s just me, but after tuning in to it and listening to the record, I felt a heaviness for a few days.

There are always people who we are destined to meet, who almost leave us with a bit of a quest to look deeper into ourselves. :wowcry:

Man…Lana really has touched some of our lives so much. 

2 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

If I get one that just says "Lana" I'm going to be so disappointed 

At least it's better than Gaga signing with an "L" :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

why can't I still believe that it's her signing them :creep: guess I'm just cynical 

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

4 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

her wrist really must be hurting since she doesn’t wanna write del rey anymore

Maybe she's pulling a Marina and changing her stage name to Lana only :oprah3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, turquoisejewel said:

:angie: cuteeee

They look absolutely adorable. :bebe: