LDRO

Instagram Updates

i looved that ig live, and @cherrysadwine i miss her too :rollin: i feel so spoiled but like i need her to do another one, it made my days spent in bed being sick wayyy better.

anyway, I HAVE A QUESTION! this only took up a rlly small part of the live, but i wanted to ask, does anyone have any clue who is the girl that accepted someones ig live request and a random guy popped up and harassed her or something?? i'm so curious, i've been thinking about it and i wanna watch the video LMAO

it's at 33:37 of the live here

@Elle maybe you could help me since i saw your comment on here and it seemed like u knew the story? ty in advance

12 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

i looved that ig live, and @cherrysadwine i miss her too :rollin: i feel so spoiled but like i need her to do another one, it made my days spent in bed being sick wayyy better.

anyway, I HAVE A QUESTION! this only took up a rlly small part of the live, but i wanted to ask, does anyone have any clue who is the girl that accepted someones ig live request and a random guy popped up and harassed her or something?? i'm so curious, i've been thinking about it and i wanna watch the video LMAO

@Elle maybe you could help me since i saw your comment on here and it seemed like u knew the story? ty in advance

I can't remember for the life of me what her name was, but I do remember the story as I remember seeing videos of the girl talking about the situation on her instagram page after it happened.

Basically, what happened is that she was doing an Instagram livestream showing off her breakfast juice routine or whatever. (I'm pretty sure this girl owns her own or is involved in some MLM juice or wellness brand) and during the livestream, she saw that one of her close friends requested to join her live. When she accepted the request, it was just a nude man. Turns out, this guy made a profile with her friend's profile picture and chose a username so close to it so she wouldn't notice the difference so that she would think it was actually her friend requesting to be in the stream and then accept his request so he could do.. that. If the name comes to me, I'll let you know, but she talked a lot about the experience and the "dangers" of live-streaming and false profiles on her page x

EDIT: I found the girl's profile! Here's her IGTV video talking about the situation:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

16 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

I know elle said who it is lana was referring to but when she said that I couldn’t stop thinking about bebe rexha cause the same thing happened to her

20 minutes ago, Elle said:

I can't remember for the life of me what her name was, but I do remember the story as I remember seeing videos of the girl talking about the situation on her instagram page after it happened.

Basically, what happened is that she was doing an Instagram livestream showing off her breakfast juice routine or whatever. (I'm pretty sure this girl owns her own or is involved in some MLM juice or wellness brand) and during the livestream, she saw that one of her close friends requested to join her live. When she accepted the request, it was just a nude man. Turns out, this guy made a profile with her friend's profile picture and chose a username so close to it so she wouldn't notice the difference so that she would think it was actually her friend requesting to be in the stream and then accept his request so he could do.. that. If the name comes to me, I'll let you know, but she talked a lot about the experience and the "dangers" of live-streaming and false profiles on her page x

EDIT: I found the girl's profile! Here's her IGTV video talking about the situation:

THANK U LEGEND!!! i was dying trying to find it on youtube but turns out its an igtv lol, ur the best ❤❤❤

6 hours ago, drugsdesire said:

THANK U LEGEND!!! i was dying trying to find it on youtube but turns out its an igtv lol, ur the best ❤❤❤

You're welcome! I ended up telling that girl that Lana spoke about her & sent her a clip of it and she's geeking out about it lol. Looks like she's been a fan for a long time and even went to concert of hers in 2014! x

51627841030_081b9586fd_b.jpg51627631209_4d8f1bbd41_b.jpg51626982486_759d03d70a_b.jpg51627631074_2f3fbc48ec_b.jpg51626982601_cdbef8a790_b.jpg51627631294_a581d247bf_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

haven't watched the ig live but did just see a clip on yt where she speaks about living legend and asks for people to stop leaking her stuff, and the way she says it all is SO sweet and gentle - must she be so pure-hearted at ALL times omfg :paris: 

That entire live stream was so sweet and gentle. It felt better than any therapy session I've ever been to.

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

33 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

haven't watched the ig live but did just see a clip on yt where she speaks about living legend and asks for people to stop leaking her stuff, and the way she says it all is SO sweet and gentle - must she be so pure-hearted at ALL times omfg :paris: 

wait... i just realized that she scolded people for leaking living legend and like a day after a snippet for the demo leaks OMG :thumb3:

WGe8ynS.gif

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

wait... i just realized that she scolded people for leaking living legend and like a day after a snippet for the demo leaks OMG :thumb3:

I doubt that she cares about it anymore, now that the record's out.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

On 10/25/2021 at 7:34 PM, The Baradise Edition said:

Also hearing she was heartbroken by sean "and even if you find someone else it doesnt change it"

:blush3:

call me invasive, but i really wonder what she saw in him. their relationship didn't last longer than her past relationships after francesco, so why is he so great and why did she feel the need to point him out as an example of "chemistry never dying"? i'll admit, i don't like sean at all (him being a cop has nothing to do with that, but i hate that too), but it was kinda a relief seeing lana so happy with someone that i overlooked him lmao

but really, why was he so special and what happened between them if she was still in love with him when they broke up? :pls:

19 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

call me invasive, but i really wonder what she saw in him. their relationship didn't last longer than her past relationships after francesco, so why is he so great and why did she feel the need to point him out as an example of "chemistry never dying"? i'll admit, i don't like sean at all (him being a cop has nothing to do with that, but i hate that too), but it was kinda a relief seeing lana so happy with someone that i overlooked him lmao

but really, why was he so special and what happened between them if she was still in love with him when they broke up? :pls:

I've been deep in love unlike ever before with someone in the past, to where nobody else in my life could see just what kinda magic I saw in that "ordinary" person, with some even being confused about it all. But he was so shiny in my eyes... Looking back, even I can't explain it or put it into words, but it was how it was. Life passed us by, we went too fast, we crashed and we're strangers now, but it still doesn't change how I felt, how I probably will always feel. Maybe it was something similar like that for her too, but I guess we'll never really know.