LDRO

Instagram Updates

More images & a video shared via her honeymoon story - 

51693387647_47057c6897_b.jpg51695069565_10e9b7e07c_b.jpg51693387642_c9f97a521f_b.jpg51695069520_8e876646c4_b.jpg

Medieval Times

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

25 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

she might've tapped him for the audiobook of Behind The Iron Gates again or maybe some covers? she did say in the last Live that she's got a couple songs for the next album so.... i guess we'll have another Jack album sometime

I think Jack would be a great choice for the cover album Screenshot-20211121-030304-948.png

I missed it again and I thought I'd give more of a fuck but if I'm only missing out on Jack Antonoff content, then :whatever:

Not really a compelling reason to drop everything when she opens it, is it

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I really enjoy nfr and cocc, I love violet, I don't need another Jack era r87SW08.gif

I enjoyed chemtrails so much, I think its a great album! but there was a obvious downgrade in production from nfr to cocc. Chemtrails production was still really great don't get me wrong..but that doesn't mean that their next complete album together will be great too. I honestly really think Jack won't give Lana or us anymore than what hes given us, anything else I feel like will be botched. And imo I don't think jack albums as a whole stand next to her best albums to begin with anyway :oprah3::godlaugh2:

But the only other Jack era I'll gladly take is Iron Gates :true: If its a spoken word book that hes in charge of then i don't want it, i NEED it :oprah3: he can grace his pasty chipmunk fingers all over my earlobes if its in the form of a Audible© m4a file. iron gates.. where is she :oprah2:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

SHE POSTED MY VARIETY DECADE AWARD EDIT OH MY GOD :trisha: the edit isn’t good i literally made it in 5 mins on picsart, if i had known lana was going to screenshot it and post it on honeymoon i would have opened photoshop but whatever I GOT A NOTICE WTAFFFFF :whip:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

1 minute ago, Cherry Blossom said:

SHE POSTED MY VARIETY DECADE AWARD EDIT OH MY GOD :trisha: the edit isn’t good i literally made it in 5 mins on picsart, if i had known lana was going to screenshot it and post it on honeymoon i would have opened photoshop but whatever I GOT A NOTICE WTAFFFFF :whip:

Aw, congratulations!!! :party: That is so amazing and so well-deserved <3 :wub:

and for what it’s worth, I thought it was an official graphic issued by Variety - it was that good :true:

3 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

omg congratulations! :party: 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

1 hour ago, cinnamongirI said:

why does everyone hate jack again

I don’t hate him but I find his production with Lana to be incredibly dull, flat, and cheap-feeling with few exceptions. His work with Lana largely sounds like a collection of unfinished demos; the biggest offender here imo is How to Disappear.
Zach Dawes supremacy

I also don’t see this as much with Lana fans as other fandoms but I personally get sick and tired of seeing him lauded as this musical genius on Twitter, which may be the source of some backlash.

whatarecoloris.jpg

3 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Well, we do know how much Lana loves picsart edits anyway! :giggle:  Congratulations! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Aw, congratulations!!! :party: That is so amazing and so well-deserved <3 :wub:

and for what it’s worth, I thought it was an official graphic issued by Variety - it was that good :true:

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

omg congratulations! :party: 

5 minutes ago, Elle said:

Well, we do know how much Lana loves picsart edits anyway! :giggle:  Congratulations! x

thank you so much guys! i probably should have made my watermark a bit bigger (@ldrarchived on insta if anyone wants to follow :teehee:) but i’m just so happy the queen noticed me and liked what i made and reposted it omfg i am literally just i don’t know what to do with myself :air:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

I’m glad she seems to have a good relationship with Jack still! It seems really cute and I see it more as a throwback than “Lana’s next album is gonna be produced solely by Jack!!!”  :wub: It seems a lot of ppl were hoping they were gonna ghost each other or something but I’d rather her have a good relationship with the people that produced her albums lol. Also seems like she’s proud of COCC!

sgopYhV.gif