LDRO

Instagram Updates

48 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

ok but where's papa rick?Β that's the real questionΒ :oprah3:Β if that prick jack can make a comeback, then daddy nowels'Β return is way overdue

exactly i want to see papa rick againΒ :crossed:Β 

or papa dan ( but that's never going to happen )Β 

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

1 - That dog has seen things in his short life.Β 

Β 

2 - Jack is back.Β 

Β 

3 - Lana is the only person I seen looks gorgeous lying back. She needs to make a professional album cover with that pose.Β 

Β 

4 - That album cover with the wolfΒ should have been the OFFICIAL album cover for Chemtrails (but in color). Gorgeous photo!Β 

Β 

Β 

4 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

SHE POSTED MY VARIETY DECADE AWARD EDIT OH MY GODΒ :trisha:Β the edit isn’t good i literally made it in 5 mins on picsart, if i had known lana was going to screenshot it and post it on honeymoon i would have opened photoshop but whatever I GOT A NOTICE WTAFFFFFΒ :whip:

Your edit honestly looks more professional than the Let Me Love YouΒ and Blue Banisters/Text Book/Wildflower Wildfire single covers.Β 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

6 hours ago, cinnamongirI said:

why does everyone hate jack again
Β 

cause he's the most overrated and overhyped music producer of the 21st centuryΒ :true:

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

My delulu ass is ready:

- She's attending the Variety event with a look inspired by her

- She's covering one of her song in the covers record

Β OR

-LDR9 is a sultry jazz albumΒ :pray2:

OR

Β 

she will rerelease aka with QOTGS as the lead single along with the Marylin wig mvΒ :trisha:Β the hoarders could never

I love that she's still into MarilynΒ :trisha:Β Forever manifesting a Marilyn-inspired shoot with David LaChapelleΒ 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

Okay yall call me delulu but…. She posted a pic of jack in the studio, the side profile selfie is from mikes house, the picture of Marilyn, the fact that she made a post about the awards….. could we possibly be getting a special announcement from a special awards ceremony on December 4th….

27 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Okay yall call me delulu but…. She posted a pic of jack in the studio, the side profile selfie is from mikes house, the picture of Marilyn, the fact that she made a post about the awards….. could we possibly be getting a special announcement from a special awards ceremony on December 4th….

She's probably going to say something really controversial and then announce the new album. She can't break the tradition nowΒ :thumb3:

giphy.gif