LDRO

Instagram Updates

If they’re actually dating this is her first boyfriend I’m attracted to like I usually keep it classy but he can destroy my guts fully scramble them like an omelet liiiike I’m looking at his ig rn and I really see sumn :wowcry: This is such a step up from Sean who looks like he struggles to get his thin scrawny wrinkly penis up & Clay who was def beggin her to slip a finger in like I KNOW this new guy dicks Downnnnn :oop2: So happy for our girl LDR9 gonna be album of the century Mike Dean’s beats with Lana on peak hornyness living her Best life titties out & all probs moaning all up in the mic like she did on Burning Desire cause she got herself a MAN

new-york-i-know-its-big.gif

qfrWuBl.png

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

I don't know if I just have bad taste or what, but the only guy Lana's dated that I thought was cute was Reeve 

literally same :rip: 

he looks a little bit like jeff buckley :aw: :true: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

If they’re actually dating this is her first boyfriend I’m attracted to like I usually keep it classy but he can destroy my guts fully scramble them like an omelet liiiike I’m looking at his ig rn and I really see sumn :wowcry: This is such a step up from Sean who looks like he struggles to get his thin scrawny wrinkly penis up & Clay who was def beggin her to slip a finger in like I KNOW this new guy dicks Downnnnn :oop2: So happy for our girl LDR9 gonna be album of the century Mike Dean’s beats with Lana on peak hornyness living her Best life titties out & all probs moaning all up in the mic like she did on Burning Desire cause she got her a MAN

god bless u 

UV/Honeymoon

4 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

If they’re actually dating this is her first boyfriend I’m attracted to like I usually keep it classy but he can destroy my guts fully scramble them like an omelet liiiike I’m looking at his ig rn and I really see sumn :wowcry: This is such a step up from Sean who looks like he struggles to get his thin scrawny wrinkly penis up & Clay who was def beggin her to slip a finger in like I KNOW this new guy dicks Downnnnn :oop2: So happy for our girl LDR9 gonna be album of the century Mike Dean’s beats with Lana on peak hornyness living her Best life titties out & all probs moaning all up in the mic like she did on Burning Desire cause she got herself a MAN

I am framing this post, im cackling out loud. so accurate. your mind = genius. 

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i'm not seeing what you guys are seeing because i do not find him attractive :oprah2:

Same, I'm not seeing the appeal. He looks like he'd try to hit on me while explaining to me why NFTs are actually "not that bad"

imageproxy.jpg

8 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

If they’re actually dating this is her first boyfriend I’m attracted to like I usually keep it classy but he can destroy my guts fully scramble them like an omelet liiiike I’m looking at his ig rn and I really see sumn :wowcry: This is such a step up from Sean who looks like he struggles to get his thin scrawny wrinkly penis up & Clay who was def beggin her to slip a finger in like I KNOW this new guy dicks Downnnnn :oop2: So happy for our girl LDR9 gonna be album of the century Mike Dean’s beats with Lana on peak hornyness living her Best life titties out & all probs moaning all up in the mic like she did on Burning Desire cause she got herself a MAN

U made me giggle for the first time in a while it’s a big deal I’m gonna mention this to my doctor

mUENGN9.png

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Same, I'm not seeing the appeal. He looks like he'd try to hit on me while explaining to me why NFTs are actually "not that bad"

This is sending me, it's just so specific :w8ing:

6 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Meth 2008 trailer mess all over again 

On the bright side, maybe the Lizzy era will revisit us soon :ma:

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I went full on deep Insta dive for 45 minutes and before I knew it I had watched my fourth video of him making out with a man, full on tongue, aggressive entry, passionate exit, and then I read the caption saying it was his first cousin :deadbanana:

31391-C7-C-3-F1-B-4-BE0-BAD4-EE1773-FDE9

2qysXn7.png

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I went full on deep Insta dive for 45 minutes and before I knew it I had watched my fourth video of him making out with a man, full on tongue, aggressive entry, passionate exit, and then I read the caption saying it was his first cousin :deadbanana:

31391-C7-C-3-F1-B-4-BE0-BAD4-EE1773-FDE9

:sadcore4: