LDRO

Instagram Updates

17 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:

She just followed Rosalia

who?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

who?

La Rosalía 

Lana Del Rey x MOTOMAMI 

Ride sequel is coming????

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

nope no no no ABSOLUTELY NOT. this behavior will not be tolerated image0.gif

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

La Rosalía 

i've never heard of her cantread.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i've never heard of her cantread.gif

well, then it's time babe, better late  than never

the culture is NOW

Rosalia - Los Angeles (album review ) | Sputnikmusic

Rosalía: El Mal Querer Album Review | Pitchfork

Rosalía - MOTOMAMI | Reviews | Clash Magazine

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

30 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:

She just followed Rosalia

manifesting collab entirey in spanish miss lanittaaa 

34 minutes ago, COCC said:

For a moment I thought that was Sean :bebe:

lol he's MARRIED NOW rip

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

Just now, rightofjupiter said:

candy cover when

BULERIAS cover when?

6 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

well, then it's time babe, better late  than never

the culture is NOW

Rosalia - Los Angeles (album review ) | Sputnikmusic

Rosalía: El Mal Querer Album Review | Pitchfork

Rosalía - MOTOMAMI | Reviews | Clash Magazine

she serves visuals but idk spanish that well so i can't understand a thing she's saying in her songs rip realizney.gif

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

she serves visuals but idk spanish that well so i can't understand a thing she's saying in her songs rip realizney.gif

i'm Vietnamese so i can't understand shit either, but her music is so captivating that it makes me take my ass to genius for translation & song analysis :trisha:

And i gotta say, she's got a point, she is an icon, a legend an she is THE MOMENT 

Listen to El Mal Querer (her 2nd studio album) before MOTOMAMI, i think that's the album got me hooked up.

3 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

this is the worst excuse i've ever seen to not listen to music

i have stuff in korean, japanese, vietnamese (thanks to @Whore of Tropico), portuguese, german & french and i cannot understand a single word of any of those songs but that doesn't stop me from bopping :true:

Spoiler

i also have stuff in spanish & italian but i can actually understand those languages so...

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

5 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

to be fair plenty of native Spanish speakers also say her lyrics are unintelligible lol…but she’s SO good at creating a sonic vibe w her incredible voice that imo you can still feel the intent of the song even w/o fully understanding lyrics.

aOaIzH2.gif

9 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i dont listen to music thats in an entirely different language either… lyrics n singing along to the music is just too important to me :toofunny:

4 minutes ago, avenue said:

i have stuff in korean, japanese, vietnamese (thanks to @Whore of Tropico), portuguese, german & french and i cannot understand a single word of any of those songs but that doesn't stop me from bopping :true:

Hide contents

i also have stuff in spanish & italian but i can actually understand those languages so...

come to think of it, sometimes the music still has the ability to speak for itself even louder than the languages barrier, it's the impact of the ART of its purest form i suppose.

I always listen to only Vietnamese & English, but the more i grew up the more i love to open my mind to listen to languages i don't even understand (i gotta say that I love Japanese music, art / pop culture at this point). Language barriers shouldn't keep you from discovering good music imo. 

1 minute ago, rightofjupiter said:

i would LOVE to hear Lana serve epic vocals like that tbh

ikr, i'd love to see fLANAmenco

2 minutes ago, avenue said:

Hide contents

i like to sing along tho so if i'm just making gibberish and don't know what i'm saying (or more importantly, how to say it right) then i'll feel weird. so while i can appreciate that there's so much music out there, i just would rather be able to know what i'm saying and if it's saying correctly, so i end up listening to 99% english songs

1 minute ago, mlittle11 said:

i dont listen to music thats in an entirely different language either… lyrics n singing along to the music is just too important to me :toofunny:

same!! it actually might help with learning other languages tho? so maybe that's a thing to do

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i like to sing along tho so if i'm just making gibberish and don't know what i'm saying (or more importantly, how to say it right) then i'll feel weird. so while i can appreciate that there's so much music out there, i just would rather be able to know what i'm saying and if it's saying correctly, so i end up listening to 99% english songs

the way i dont even know Japanese but still looking for romanized lyrics & learn to sing word by word tho... :trisha:

sometimes listening to music thats completely not our language is inspiring as well, i remember listening to Rosalia and then googling to see how i can pronounce a certain spanish word that she sings because it sounds so sexy & satisfying...

I'd love to learn Spanish someday tho (inspired by Lana, she's a Lanita kween)