LDRO

Instagram Updates

Her posts are so sad :crying4:

"but as she rose to international fame she quickly realized that life isn't always like the movies. The Drama."

"Don’t forget me"

19 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Her posts are so sad :crying4:

"but as she rose to international fame she quickly realized that life isn't always like the movies. The Drama."

She can still live her movie dream, even if it's only on the cover of a fashion magazine. :krylie:

Lana was spotted on her brother’s friend’s IG Live last night and I believe they were at Jack Donoghue’s birthday party! The last time she was linked with Jack was when we heard her singing that ethereal song by the pool a few months ago. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd0AQXnOTJ9/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Tumblr

"3 years ago today 🥺"

52118070116_05576b31c1_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

love it when she posts a throwback. interesting too to think about how her music has changed over the last 3-4 years since introducing some new people into her life around LFL era and on

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

I wonder if they are planning to open the official Insta account? It had more than 20 million followers and it would be the best way to introduce new music to a wider audience. Her  Facebook account is still open, but it has only one congrat post for Ben, Ed and Tap Music from March 1. She also made her first Tiktok post, so I'm really curious about the ways the new album will be announced on social media.

3 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

I wonder if they are planning to open the official Insta account? It had more than 20 million followers

I doubt that one still exits, you have to log in every few months for it not to be deleted. And since she keeps honeymoon open now and added LDR in the bio its kinda confirmed she’ll just use that one and the orignal account is gone ig. Another exceptionally stupid decision presented to us by maison del rey :sadcore:

5 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

I doubt that one still exits, you have to log in every few months for it not to be deleted. And since she keeps honeymoon open now and added LDR in the bio its kinda confirmed she’ll just use that one and the orignal account is gone ig. Another exceptionally stupid decision presented to us by maison del rey :sadcore:

I don’t understand her reasons for deleting her accounts tbh especially if she’s using the honeymoon account anyway. But it’s the Lana Del Rey we are all familiar with..a complete enigma 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

3 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

There's no time limit for disabled accounts on Instagram, that's just Twitter apparently.  You guys remember when Lana accidently logged into her Instagram for like 2 hours and it re-activated? 

knb20iK.png

9 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

This only occur when you choose to delete your account permanently, they will give u 30 days & if u don't log in again in that certain 30 days, your account will be gone for good. So i dont think this is the case. I remember there was a time Lana "accidentally" opened this account again not just once, but a few times after deactivated it. Maybe she mistakingly deleted it instead of just deactivate it for a period of time, so she might have to log in again to undo the "delete" process (before 30days ofc) &  deactivate it instead (until now, we don't see @lanadelrey pop up again)

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

There's no time limit for disabled accounts on Instagram, that's just Twitter apparently.  You guys remember when Lana accidently logged into her Instagram for like 2 hours and it re-activated? 

knb20iK.png

oh well a silver lining at least but then again we don’t now if she just disabled it or completely deactivated if after logging in again :lange: 

i still don’t think the big account will be back tho cause why not just use that one when she’s constantly active on the honeymoon account anyway but we’ll see once the era’s "promo" starts 

"the only restriction Ig has regarding disabling your account is that you can't do it more than once a week"

- i remember only a few days after Lana "deactivate" this account she might have accidentally log in again, so she had no choice but to choose delete her account permanently - but as long as in 30 days, she log in again to stop the delete process. I remember her account popped up like twice after she said she wont be using it, so she might have logged in again & deactivated it properly. So this might be the case i hope so, that account has 22Mil followers, why tf she has to delete it?

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

4 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

because she/her team loves stupid decisions 

they did questioning things sometimes (some are realy dumb :ma:) but this is like real, real, really stupid.

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

they did questioning things sometimes (some are realy dumb :ma:) but this is like real, real, really stupid.

especially since there was no reason to delete it in the first place :facepalm:… they should’ve just deleted twitter where she got all the hate  from and keep ig, leave it on private for a month or two and then get back to business

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

especially since there was no reason to delete it in the first place :facepalm:… they should’ve just deleted twitter where she got all the hate  from and keep ig, leave it on private for a month or two and then get back to business

but think about the bright side, the way her ig only has like 1M followers and her peach fuzz photos has more than 900K likes - it's fucking insane.

12 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

the only reason for closing the official account was to get more viewers on her OnlyFans account :brows:

4 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

but think about the bright side, the way her ig only has like 1M followers and her peach fuzz photos has more than 900K likes - it's fucking insane.

oh clearly her new followers are a lot more active than the old ones, her random pics outlike huge accounts like gaga’s f.e who struggles to get 1m on many of her pics despite having 50m more followers but wbk lanita outdoes a LOT of the girls stats wise :dance: