LDRO

Instagram Updates

A fan account on Twitter had an interesting theory about the swan emoji from her last IG post: what if that post is the « Swan song » / last post on her HM account and the next post, she’ll reactivate her LDR main account? 
of course it would mean that she’d have to - gasp - have planned that ahead and it wouldn’t change (and we all know we don’t Stan Taylor at this point :true:)

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

A fan account on Twitter had an interesting theory about the swan emoji from her last IG post: what if that post is the « Swan song » / last post on her HM account and the next post, she’ll reactivate her LDR main account? 
of course it would mean that she’d have to - gasp - have planned that ahead and it wouldn’t change (and we all know we don’t Stan Taylor at this point :true:)

Too good to be true. She never addressed why she left social media and I still wonder what's her "other ventures" are. 

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Now you say that ... the post was kind of special, with extra commentary (❤️UForeva), Ben's comment and replies to fans. She posted pictures from her youth before, like last year when she started posting on Honeymoon after a long break. The hoodie was also an unusual choice compared to her dresses and flannels.

3 minutes ago, Brow Bone said:

I just saw the pigtails post its giving anna faris scary movie vibes 

and thats the vibe i want

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Here’s the new picture for those who don’t follow her on IG since no one else has posted it yet! She’s soooo beautiful x

A5914-AF2-CF61-434-C-9099-C187-D5-FC6-C6-C

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

56 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

45 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Now you say that ... the post was kind of special, with extra commentary (❤️UForeva), Ben's comment and replies to fans. She posted pictures from her youth before, like last year when she started posting on Honeymoon after a long break. The hoodie was also an unusual choice compared to her dresses and flannels.

I totally agree. There's definetly something special about the post. It reads as a farewell (the swan, the love you forever comment...) but what if she's deactivating HM too... :eek: (unmanifesting right away).

Or maybe Lana and Ben were just bored and wanted to interact a bit with us and that's it :hide:

giphy.gif

49 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

okay but this makes so much sense. don’t think it’s real but she should read this and do it because it’s a genius take

0YnL0Kf.gif

OMG OMG WILDFLOWE CASE COLLAB COMING SOON IM MANIFESTING. lana del rey just posted a selfie with a swan emoji. wildflowers new drop is “swan lake” with swans on it. coincidence? not.

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

For those who don't follow her honeymoon account, it is currently public! x

Oh fuck not me missing this snippet during my cardio although lowkey humblebragging cause I’ve trained my body to burn at least 1,000 calories per session which is a record for me and I’m very proud of myself. It’s a piano ballad with her superb high notes and everyone in the room looks entranced listening to it and I can’t fucking WAIT

Why did she add a link to a private youtube video to her bio? :toofunny: Wasn’t the old link just the trailer for that boring documentary? Or is the new one for the single’s audio coming…soon 

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

Why did she add a link to a private youtube video to her bio? :toofunny: Wasn’t the old link just the trailer for that boring documentary? Or is the new one for the single’s audio coming…soon 

It was the documentary unfortunately lol, not sure why it's on private:eek2: 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.