LDRO

Instagram Updates

52 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

perhaps he was talking about the backstage "we're panning up your body" video when she's sitting down and her bf at the time (can't think of his name) put her hand up her dress LOL

49 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

that has to be what it is, somebody tell him it's at the end of the jump music video

The Instagram account "honeymouns" posted it for anybody interested, unsure if the IG embedding works, but here's the link:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkB5SNmMEr5/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

Ben referring to LDR9 as a solo album implying there’s a joint album coming as well… Perhaps the covers x country album with Nikki Lane hmmm

a fuckin nightmare that it would be (only the Nikki part ofc)

I remember joining her livestream last night and every single fucker commenting about SOTB. It was really funny too how the viewers were at 22k and went down to 4k in like five minutes when they realized she was just filming Nikki sing...

Kinda shows u how her and the fans interests are not aligning...

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

3 minutes ago, Brat said:

I remember joining her livestream last night and every single fucker commenting about SOTB. It was really funny too how the viewers were at 22k and went down to 4k in like five minutes when they realized she was just filming Nikki sing...

Kinda shows u how her and the fans interests are not aligning...

I NOTICED THAT YESTERDAY FSDFSASDASD

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

10 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

“That snow song ❄️ “

took me out :air:

I levitated :blush3:  That is the verbal equivalent of a dismissive shrug. Most streams ever by female artists, whatevs. :smokes4:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

17 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

Justifying my screen name forever :worship: "She gotta great ASS an' she knows howta show it"

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

On her story driving with Nikki Lane and listening to ‘You’re the Reason God Made Oklahoma’ by David Frizzell & Shelly West -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Tonight I had a very public freakout at the local Applebee’s because Lana liked my Instagram video I posted yesterday from my birthday party 😭 I literally had no idea that she had even liked it & didn’t find out until my friend DM’d me about it. I love her so so much this is honestly the best birthday gift anyone has ever given me x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

Tonight I had a very public freakout at the local Applebee’s because Lana liked my Instagram video I posted yesterday from my birthday party 😭 I literally had no idea that she had even liked it & didn’t find out until my friend DM’d me about it. I love her so so much this is honestly the best birthday gift anyone has ever given me x

A post shared by Ɛℓℓɛ 💋 (@xmissdaytona)

Elle!!! You are so fucking prettyyyyy!!!:ohmy: Happy birthday !!!

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

Ok but you’re serving so hard here :icant::smokes2::illumilana2: congratulations on the like queen <3

17 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

has anyone figured out the youtube link in her instagram bio? 

when I click on the youtube link it says "This Video is Private, Video Unavailable" and then has a password key? any ideas? 

Wasn't it some self-help video or something like that?

Edit: I remembered it wrong. I googled the video code, and it came up with this:

https://www.filmstories.co.uk/news/trailer-lands-for-ethan-hawkes-paul-newman-documentary/

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

why is her only friend right now nikki lane? literally no one knows her and i guess maybe that could be why, but still... the only reason any of us know of her is because that's where lana (for some reason) hangs out. like i get being friends with someone but lana is being nikki's groupie? get new friends lana!!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

49 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

why is her only friend right now nikki lane? literally no one knows her and i guess maybe that could be why, but still... the only reason any of us know of her is because that's where lana (for some reason) hangs out. like i get being friends with someone but lana is being nikki's groupie? get new friends lana!!

she has lots of other friends what?? :scoff: