LDRO

Instagram Updates

Just now, West Coast said:

Well I'm personally prepared not to care what some insane chronically online twitter user will have to say about that that's for damn sure

my tiktok and instagram accounts are lana pages... I'll just have to turn my comments off :monica:

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

tbh i’ve never heard him in my life

might be cause i’m down under and flume is the morgan wallen here

me either BYEEE

😋🫶🏼

1 minute ago, guns and roses said:

my tiktok and instagram accounts are lana pages... I'll just have to turn my comments off :monica:

me either BYEEE

like when i found out his album was still top 5 on the charts like a year later i was so shocked

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Give it at least 24 hours before we act like we are in the clear :bebe: 

I really can’t see people making this into a thing. It’s a reach in my opinion, it’s a heart emoji not a co sign of racism.

She’s not beating the racist allegations I fear. I don’t understand. She does not want to be seen as a racist, yet she continues to do sh*t like this. What is wrong with her?

QFTC happened after the Grammys. Lana attended an award show. This happened after the billboard thing. I see a pattern.

34 minutes ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

She’s not beating the racist allegations I fear. I don’t understand. She does not want to be seen as a racist, yet she continues to do sh*t like this. What is wrong with her?

QFTC happened after the Grammys. Lana attended an award show. This happened after the billboard thing. I see a pattern.

Ur spill lowkey:hottie:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

yall acting as if Spotify (pop music based) and Apple Music (hip-hop oriented) werent flooded with all his music with the album drop (aka the GP is genuinely consuming his music) :derpna2: the newer generation / online stans are really so eager to get offended for no reason

giphy.gif

those pop culture news accounts on twitter are starting to post about it but lana fans on there are mass reporting. ben needs to get up and take care of this because with this and that upcoming lyric, looks like it’s going to be qftc sequel this month. i’m STRESSED

4 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

if she gets cancelled the chronically online tiktok stans wont clog up ticketmaster trying to buy tour tickets yuppp start spreading the news :clapback:

Quick! Watch for the cheap reselling of merch on depop :magikarp:, if anybody missed out, get your "saved search" notifications ready :beyonce:

Edit: Also twitter is not a real place, just make your own decisions whether to listen to somebody or not :agree:

3 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

if she gets cancelled the chronically online tiktok stans wont clog up ticketmaster trying to buy tour tickets yuppp start spreading the news :clapback:

Silver linings!!!!!:slayty:

Bon Iver included Morgan Wallen's album on his 2021 year-end list when the controversy was still fresh and no one blinked an eye. So I'll apply the same standard when it comes to Lana.

aaaaaaaaaa.png

3 hours ago, Jared said:

Bon Iver included Morgan Wallen's album on his 2021 year-end list when the controversy was still fresh and no one blinked an eye. So I'll apply the same standard when it comes to Lana.

aaaaaaaaaa.png

Your levelheaded era. :true:

12 hours ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

Yes and no. In regards to older stuff, she acknowledges it was wrong. In the case of the Ride music video, she donated 35k to Navajo Nation. This doesn’t excuse her actions, but she was ignorant to the meaning behind wearing a Native American headdress, and she knows now it wasn’t okay. With things like QFTC and Morgan Wallen, it seems insensitive and like she didn’t have racist intentions behind what she said. Regardless, what she said was said. Honestly if people are going to accuse her of being racist, so be it, it’ll be easier for me to get tickets :silly:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°