Jump to content
LDRO

Instagram Updates

Recommended Posts

Just now, American Whore said:

 

it only makes me wonder what she's planning. if she'll just secretly drop music from now on with no announcement, if she'll come back again in the future with a new account to remind us of new music... like what is happening. she didn't even post about yes to heaven. maybe that was a sign of what she wants to do going forward - just drop random music and stop promoting 100%. maybe tour every now and then.

yeah same. like a fiona apple type career.

 

but even then, artists like Lorde have managed to keep a pretty low-key social media presence and still log in and post when necessary - and she even emails her fans which pretty much limits all the forms of negativity and side effects that come with instagram. i don’t even see lana doing something like that. 

 

if she is seriously leaving social media forever, i do expect her to either never release anything again or just drop it randomly :hdu:


Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

still no leaks or updates? guess it's time that i put The greatest on loop and cry in the shower for dramatic effect


the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ImenaOphelia said:

UltraviolenceLDR.png.fcbb8089f3d4775126a

you’ve done this twice and i’m not understanding what you’re saying i’m sorry pls explain 😭


Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Good Intentions said:

does she ever think about what she's doing to her fans with her "actions"?

girl she's not responsible to anyone but herself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ivory almond said:

still no leaks or updates? guess it's time that i put The greatest on loop and cry in the shower for dramatic effect

It's time for I.A. x P.G. to come to the rescue...

supernanny-you-guys-are-in-a-crisis-im-o


My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 111 said:

 

ou that's not- :awk: 

thot u said yes to leak, guess u lied, it's ok

Just now, plastiscguy said:

It's time for I.A. x P.G. to come to the rescue...

supernanny-you-guys-are-in-a-crisis-im-o

 

WE'RE ON OUR WAY YALL DW


the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Good Intentions said:

does she ever think about what she's doing to her fans with her "actions"?

it’s frustrating, sure, but when i think about it she doesn’t owe anyone anything

i’m just as sad as everyone else but i hope she’s okay and i hope nothing serious happened that prompted her to just close it so suddenly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cherry Blossom said:

yeah same. like a fiona apple type career.

 

but even then, artists like Lorde have managed to keep a pretty low-key social media presence and still log in and post when necessary - and she even emails her fans which pretty much limits all the forms of negativity and side effects that come with instagram. i don’t even see lana doing something like that. 

 

if she is seriously leaving social media forever, i do expect her to either never release anything again or just drop it randomly :hdu:

 

she's too much of a creative to disappear forever. i don't think she's going anywhere in terms of releasing music but it does make you wonder. i mean, it seems like that post was a goodbye forever to socials but it also just seemed like a signing off bang bang kiss kiss  and she'll be back on another account


giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...