LDRO

Instagram Updates

She's noticed me on three other livestreams before since she follows me and answered my question about new additions for the then upcoming setlist for LATTM, so I'll try to ask her some things (might re-ask the setlist question).. what things should I ask?? x

What she sings at the end of FILY

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Which song is getting music video, are we getting visual album, if she can sing a lil bit of "Angel" for us, what's her fav song from NFR, something bout' White Hot Forever  :flutter:

Agree! We need to ask all this!

What is the next music video/single (the amusement park footage)?

What is happening with WHF? Is Jack producing it?

When will the 'Angel' song and music video drop?

You know she will just say some random names, talk about shit we already know, and then sign off. 

I think I read that Chuck told some fans that the pop-up merch is not the same merch that will be used for the tour

Yep, heard that too. I was specifically talking about the cover art white shirt on her website. It says it ships Oct 30 but would love to buy now and wear to the show. 

She's noticed me on three other livestreams before since she follows me and answered my question about new additions for the then upcoming setlist for LATTM, so I'll try to ask her some things (might re-ask the setlist question).. what things should I ask?? x

Ask if the tour is going to be mostly the new album, or a more standard setlist from her. Trying to decide if I should fly to Vancouver lol

we folks in the western hemisphere will ask good questions and keep yall updated don't worry  :flutter:

Now i have motivation to get my homework done soon

for those of you who are interested, im gonna attach my health project on the greatest

The Sound of Music - Your Theme Song

Lana Del Rey - The Greatest

For this assignment, I have chosen Lana Del Rey’s track “The Greatest” to be my personal theme song. Taken off of her recently released album (from August 30), this song speaks a lot to me and my current headspace. This past summer, I was fortunate enough to travel to Eastern Europe and Israel with some of my sleep-away camp friends who have been in my life for close to a decade. It was such a life-changing experience, and it exceeded my expectations in almost every way. Coming back and adjusting to the lifestyle of Fairfield, Connecticut has been hard, and I’ve honestly become nostalgic for something that happened so recently in my life. With all of the craziness going on in today’s world, such as nuclear weapon threats, climate change, intense and internal political turmoil, and scientific discoveries that could alter humanity’s existence, it’s hard to not feel overwhelmed by some aspects of life. The song’s general themes of longing for how things used to be, the desire to dissociate from your problems, and an apocalyptic view on the current state of the world all seem very relevant to my life right now. In this song, Del Rey reflects on her own past, and wishes for things to return to how they were. Nostalgia is such a powerful feeling, and it’s evident that she wants a return to a simpler life with the line, “I want **** to feel just like it used to, when, baby, I was doing nothin’ the most of all”. Being away this past summer made me realize how important it is to take a break from schooling, for it felt like I could finally breathe and experience the world. Coming back in early August and being faced with mountains of AP work was extremely frustrating for me, and the entire concept of school felt unnecessary to me at that time. I felt burnt out, tired, and wanted nothing more than to run away from problems and struggles hitting me, and not only the ones relating to school. The second pre-chorus of the song, which has the lines, “The culture is lit, and if this is it, I had a ball, / I guess that I’m burned out after all” summed this feeling up for completely. Finally, the song’s outro is almost a collection of all of Del Rey’s thoughts on the current state of the world. As mentioned earlier, I often fear for what’s going to happen with the human race, and I’m often just dumbfounded at so many of the headlines about events that are actually happening in the real world. The lines, “Hawaii just missed that fireball / L.A.’s in flames, it’s getting hot / Kanye West is blonde and gone / “Life on Mars” ain’t just a song” accurately describe the feelings of pure confusion and craziness going on in our world today. The mixing of Del Rey’s own personal struggles with the more universal crises of today makes for a powerful song that speaks to me and my occasionally nihilistic perspective on life, and this is why this newly released song means so much to my, as it’s my own theme song right now.

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Ask about Yosemite?

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif