LDRO

Instagram Updates

the sign lmao. but tbf she's always been, like, 25% basic bitch & proud, and that's also why we love her so imma let it slide

literally though lana has always been a basic bitch since day one. Her none basic bitchness comes out through her art, but she's always been a girls girl who loves Disney and Britney Spears and dresses like a New England wasp with an edgy side. That's why I love her (bc she reminds me of me lol)

I would love to see Lana's home. Not in a creepy stalker way. I just think she has impeccable taste in home decor sans those live laugh signs lol. Like I would love to see her book and record collections, fine china (haha), art, etc. I've always really loved interior design, and she seems more comfortable with sharing this kind of stuff again.

Seriously though, I’d give anything to get to see what books and records she has. I bet she has such an interesting collection. She should post a picture of her bookshelf so we can zoom in and try to figure out what books she has but naturally get most of them wrong lol.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Y’all luv when she romanticises trash lyfe omg Lizziii yas tacky kween!11!! for an aesthetic but can’t stand it when tacky shit infiltrates reality. :rip:

Poor U :rip:

To be fair a lot of the tacky Lizzy stuff was drenched in late aughts 'hipster' irony. It was purposely kitschy and camp. Unlike these tacky home goods signs which is just lana being a 30 something year old white lady lol.

To be fair a lot of the tacky Lizzy stuff was drenched in late aughts 'hipster' irony. It was purposely kitschy and camp. Unlike these tacky home goods signs which is just lana being a 30 something year old white lady lol.

Which is exactly what I said! People love when shit is AesthetiCCCCcc but noTTTtttttT when it infiltrates realitYyyY! Thank u softcore babyface for proving my point! :flutter:

Loona is loving the life she lives, AND living the life she LOVES!! :flutter:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Which is exactly what I said! People love when shit is AesthetiCCCCcc but noTTTtttttT when it infiltrates realitYyyY! Thank u softcore babyface for proving my point! :flutter:

Loona is loving the life she lives, AND living the life she LOVES!! :flutter:

it also infiltrated her life then - arguably even more, bc she was virtually unknown & living her life for herself and not for an audience (at least def not a big one) when she was lizzy.

the difference is that the former was an aesthetic most of her audience liked and/or identified with, and this one isn't. the connotations of each are totally different - one says 'tacky trailer trash 00s socialite bling', the other screams 'middle class conservative white lady without a sense of irony' (regardless of the actual intentions/irony behind it, if any) -  and have to do with how she evolved as a person. it's such a departure that naturally some people won't like it, so it's really not that deep.

it also infiltrated her life then - arguably even more, bc she was virtually unknown & living her life for herself and not for an audience (at least def not a big one) when she was lizzy.

the difference is that the former was an aesthetic most of her audience liked and/or identified with, and this one isn't. the connotations of each are totally different - one says 'tacky trailer trash 00s socialite bling', the other screams 'middle class conservative white lady without a sense of irony' (regardless of the actual intentions/irony behind it, if any) - and have to do with how she evolved as a person. it's such a departure that naturally some people won't like it, so it's really not that deep.

GueSS what. :usrs: Lana doesn’t care about ur lame descriptions. No, it wasn’t infiltrating her life! :creep: Period! :usrs: This isn’t up for debate. :usrs: She is loving the life she lives, and she lives for herself! :woot: She isn’t caring about what her fans think of her decor. :smirk: the evolution has been great. :legend: It IS that deep! :bop: Get with it! :usrs:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Oh ffs now she's one of those LOVE the Life you live, live the Lyf you Luv basic b*tches

Or maybe one of her soccer mum friends have that to her and she doesn't wanna be rude and throw it away

Tbh I find the sign cute. It reminds me of Chicago because the closing number “Nowadays” uses that phrase in it, so my mind goes right to that. Ugh imagine Lana singing Nowadays...

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Y’all luv when she romanticises trash lyfe omg Lizziii yas tacky kween!11!! for an aesthetic but can’t stand it when tacky shit infiltrates reality.

Like a groupie incognito posing as a real singer

Life imitates art  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:

"Good morning everyone, morning Elton!

@rollingstone 
@eltonjohn 
@ryanmcginleystudios"

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

“playful

@rollingstone

@eltonjohn”

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

“ Bringing my shoes from Mexico for my show in New Mexico – we get to Albuquerque tomorrow, we have some beautiful singers coming to meet us on the road along the way – Haley Bonar is opening in South Dakota”

“But before we go

Dia de los...”