LDRO

Instagram Updates

Well to be fair, she didn't mention Lana by name at all. All she said was "my dad's girlfriend," which, I guess, is literally what Lana is to her. It's just the fact that we know her dad's girlfriend is Lana Del Rey x

True, but she did mention her by name once before when she tweeted about him not texting her back when he and Lanz hung out in NYC. I think lots of stans probably  followed her after that.

Anyway ... she has the option to make her account private if people bother her, I guess.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Unless you’re blessed with abs of steel everyone’s belly pops out a bit when they stand like that.

exactly. and she has a little fat on her belly anyways (which is completely normal for women btw). the thought of her being pregnant haven't crossed my mind once after seeing that pic lol

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

I mean, unless she's completely daft then she must realise that tweeting about Lana will attract the attention of Lana's stans. I'm not saying that she deserves to be harassed for doing so, because she doesn't, but attention is inevitable.

Exactly what I meant.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

“ Happiness is

@yourgirlchuck

@missalexkaye

@ms.ashrodriguez”

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I actually feel bad for Sean's daughter she just liked this tweet:

https://twitter.com/imagothgirldad/status/1207406341364555777

I personally think Lanz dating your dad would be a fucking nightmare and this is partially why. It might be novel at first, but just look at those comments ... yikes.

I wonder if Lana will say anything if it gets too out of hand, as she did when people kept pestering Joe. Or Jim. Or whoever the fuck.

She should just make her shit private.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Who is Joe?

Joe shilling, who people think Lana wrote htd about.  they had a low key fling but then he publicly roasted her and so all of Lana Stans attacked him and called him rat... then Lana sent a dm to a Lana fanpage saying something like "please tell everyone to leave Joe alone, they are sending rats"  ahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahha 

Joe shilling, who people think Lana wrote htd about.  they had a low key fling but then he publicly roasted her and so all of Lana Stans attacked him and called him rat... then Lana sent a dm to a Lana fanpage saying something like "please tell everyone to leave Joe alone, they are sending rats"  ahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahha

Joe Schilling? The fighter? This guy has been married for years and has two kids...

What the hell is that, Lana???

giphy.gif

Joe Schilling? The fighter? This guy has been married for years and has two kids...

What the hell is that, Lana???

Yipes! No wonder Lana was so torn up abt it loool x

The other woman... is perfect where her rival fails...

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Wtf??? Pedophile? Where did you even get that from

C’monnnn u know you likeee littleee girllsss

Lana likes men who sexualize children. As she does herself in songs. there is a lot of documentation on this website of Lana with guys who groom underage girls and lots of posts from pre-fame days of kiddie pageant girls

I know this is a controversial topic and everyone has different ideas about what crosses the line. For me these things are not morally acceptable, but I love Lana anyways and don’t think she has a malicious bone in her body

flat-800x800-075-f-u2.jpg

if u guys think i'm crazy let me know why pleaseeee because if i'm wrong about this subject I will be happy not upset... I just saw so many posts on threads here that lead me to that conclusion but I will love to hear other sides, doesn't have to be on this thread you can dm me if you'd please too. i wanna know the truth  :pray2:

if u guys think i'm crazy let me know why pleaseeee because if i'm wrong about this subject I will be happy not upset... I just saw so many posts on threads here that lead me to that conclusion but I will love to hear other sides, doesn't have to be on this thread you can dm me if you'd please too. i wanna know the truth  :pray2:

Nah, you're cool. I haven't heard/read anything about her ex bfs sexualizing childen or anything like that. I'd like to know who though. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

That's not true. Lana does not support pedophiles.

Don't go slandering her, that's a serious accusation.

if u guys think i'm crazy let me know why pleaseeee because if i'm wrong about this subject I will be happy not upset... I just saw so many posts on threads here that lead me to that conclusion but I will love to hear other sides, doesn't have to be on this thread you can dm me if you'd please too. i wanna know the truth :pray2:

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

"Spoken word album - and where it’s going to"

“My book, Violet Bent Backwards Over The Grass, is taking a lot longer to hand bind than I thought, and I just wanted to let you know that I’m going to put up a spoken word album, if you can call it that, on the 4th of Jan. And in thinking about doing that, I had had a thought for a while about how I knew I wanted the album to be around a dollar, because I just love the idea that thoughts are meant to be shared, and that they were priceless in some way.

There was a second part that I had been thinking of before releasing it which is that I wanted half of what the spoken word album is going for to benefit Native American organizations around the country, whether it was for preserving their rights or trying to help keep their land intact. I had wanted to do it because in doing my own work on connecting to my own family lineage, I was encouraged to also try and connect to the country’s lineage.

This was a while ago, and it kind of informed the next album that I’ve been working on, and I just really wanted to pay homage to the country that I love so much by doing my own reparation, my own reparative act. I know it’s a bit of an unusual choice, and I have no reasoning for it other than it just feels right to me, and so for as long as my spoken word album is distributed, half of it will be going to Native American organizations around America. I’m very excited about that, and I’m in the middle of speaking to people from the organizations that will change every year. I love the spoken word record, it’s not particularly polished, it’s a bit more gritty, and I hope you’ll enjoy it." 

I think that's a beautiful thing to do, wow. I wonder if "doing my own reparation" to Native Americans refers to the Ride video (appropriating the Native headdress)? Or maybe not. That's the only thing I can recall her doing that might deserve an apology. Regardless, this is the Lana I love.  :legend:  (Also digging the shorter haircut!)

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt