LDRO

Instagram Updates

I know I am older than all of you and I guess I am out of the loop but the stories thing on Instagram and Facebook I don't get.

I see a picture in a story for 5 seconds and then it disappears. (?)

Annoying!

I know I am older than all of you and I guess I am out of the loop but the stories thing on Instagram and Facebook I don't get.

I see a picture in a story for 5 seconds and then it disappears. (?)

Annoying!

You can hold your finger on the screen to pause it, bro

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Whewwwww god I would let her spit on me

i can tell you really have a perspective to respect :derpna2: :derpna: :thumb2: :thumb3:

in other news, is lana dying her hair every other day?  bc that's what i do when im in the middle of a mental breakdown as well as an identity crisis

ok... so I was on twitter & apparently Sean Larkin messaged a "fan" on instagram named (dat1guitarguy) about him talking shit... idk if its fake but im so conflicted if it is true (again idk it may be fake) 

https://twitter.com/venicemotels/status/1237965914294767617?s=20

https://twitter.com/venicemotels/status/1237968884398866432?s=20

:crossed:

she already got rid of the blonde hair

To begin with, her hair wasn't blonde the other day. From what I heard, those fan pics were taken near a outside window with the sunlight hitting directly. That's why her hair looked so light. In the car, no direct sunlight, so she really hasn't changed anything. 

I love light hair color on Lana. She looks youthful and it goes well with her skin tone. The black hair or dark brown ages and bloats her. I have the same effect when I use to dye my hair dark brown. Now I have it dirty blonde. 

ok... so I was on twitter & apparently Sean Larkin messaged a "fan" on instagram named (dat1guitarguy) about him talking shit... idk if its fake but im so conflicted if it is true (again idk it may be fake) 

https://twitter.com/venicemotels/status/1237965914294767617?s=20

https://twitter.com/venicemotels/status/1237968884398866432?s=20

That's going to be gone soon. Let me put them here:

b2.jpg

b1.jpg

I don't see the reply from the girl arguing with Sean, just what Sean said. 

Did Sean out of the blue contact this person? 

What is going on?

Why did Sean say this? 

I need the full story. 

b2.jpg

b1.jpg

What is going on?

Why did Sean say this? 

I need the full story.

As far as I know, this guy is one of the fans who posted about the "racial profile" case in Lana's IG comments.

I don't know if there's anything else...

giphy.gif

As far as I know, this guy is one of the fans who posted about the "racial profile" case in Lana's IG comments.

I don't know if there's anything else...

Thanks. 

How did Sean find out? Also - How did Sean find out they were at the Clive Davis party? Or in Wichita? Are they stalking Sean and Lana? Because that's creepy following them around like that. Lana always ends up getting stalked somehow. 

As I said before, the guy is a cop. Why are people trying to mess with a cop? Sweet Jesus.  :facepalm:

Thanks.

How did Sean find out? Also - How did Sean find out they were at the Clive Davis party? Or in Wichita? Are they stalking Sean and Lana? Because that's creepy following them around like that. Lana always ends up getting stalked somehow.

As I said before, the guy is a cop. Why are people trying to mess with a cop? Sweet Jesus. :facepalm:

It looks like this guy has been a fan of Lana for a long time. He has lots of pictures and videos with her.

He was at the show in Wichita and with the group of fans who took pictures with her at the exit of "Clive Davis". He's kind of known among fans (Has over 10,000 followers).

giphy.gif

It looks like this guy has been a fan of Lana for a long time. He has lots of pictures and videos with her.

He was at the show in Wichita and with the group of fans who took pictures with her at the exit of "Clive Davis". He's kind of known among fans (Has over 10,000 followers).

Wow.

The guy looks like a normal person. Just a fan. That's it. 

I understand the Clive and Wichita thing now.

They were both places where Lana can meet her fans. Nothing illegal here. No stalking. It's on the guy's story

https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17845520296999988/

And it seems like Sean contacted this fan out of the blue. Nothing else. So from what I see this fan did nothing illegal or wrong and Sean's just pissed because what this fan said under comments. 

giphy.gif

For the record guys, on Instagram you can create private chat groups to chat about anything you want without the person you're talking about seeing it. It's like PM with a group of friends. I'm in a few of them and it's better to let it all out with like minded people in a private group chat, then letting it all out publicly under the comments section of a photo. 

Wow.

The guy looks like a normal person. Just a fan. That's it. 

I understand the Clive and Wichita thing now.

They were both places where Lana can meet her fans. Nothing illegal here. No stalking. It's on the guy's story

https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17845520296999988/

And it seems like Sean contacted this fan out of the blue. Nothing else. So from what I see this fan did nothing illegal or wrong and Sean's just pissed because what this fan said under comments. 

giphy.gif

Apparently, he was unable to handle the negative comments and confronted the fan.

But I really don't know if there's anything else...

giphy.gif

Apparently, he was unable to handle the negative comments and confronted the fan.

But I really don't know if there's anything else...

Seems like he's very sensitive. 

He should stop going into Lana fan pages and reading stuff. It doesn't do him any good. All of Lana's bf's have been discussed so it's not just him. 

He reads here too. Bad idea. 

(⌒‿⌒) just little cop things (⌒‿⌒)

To begin with, her hair wasn't blonde the other day. From what I heard, those fan pics were taken near a outside window with the sunlight hitting directly. That's why her hair looked so light. In the car, no direct sunlight, so she really hasn't changed anything. 

I love light hair color on Lana. She looks youthful and it goes well with her skin tone. The black hair or dark brown ages and bloats her. I have the same effect when I use to dye my hair dark brown. Now I have it dirty blonde. 

b2.jpg

b1.jpg

What is going on?

Why did Sean say this? 

I need the full story.

If this ends up being true, it's the most pathetic thing he could have done. Does he know that her gilfriend is one of the most relevant voices in the world musical industry? Does he know that millions of people follow her and have a -more or less informed- opinion on what she does or doesn't do, and that many are willing -and able- to effectively express it on the Internet? Is he going to fight every fan who doesn't like him, or that is rude against him, or what?

Note that I'm against all the crap towards bullying him by social network -as most of the people who do it aren't criticising from a critical point, but from a hysterical and gossipy diehard one-, but his response to it couldn't be childier.