LDRO

Instagram Updates

I don't know anything about this particular incident, but this isn't the first time he's DMed a fan all pressed. He seems to care way too much. Maybe that's why they are on a break/broken up (if they are), because either he or Lanz pulled the plug because it was affecting his life too much. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Why can't Lana just date Brad Pitt? Problem solved.  Both are single now too. 

Speaking of sensitivity, Ashley ( one of the dancers)  posted this screen shot then deleted it. 

b1.jpg

:facepalm:

I don't know anything about this particular incident, but this isn't the first time he's DMed a fan all pressed. He seems to care way too much. Maybe that's why they are on a break/broken up (if they are), because either he or Lanz pulled the plug because it was affecting his life too much. 

For real? I didn't know that. I thought this was the first time.

For real? I didn't know that. I thought this was the first time.

Yeah, there have been a few - most recently an exchange  to do with school shootings, but I don't remember exactly what was said. He deleted his reply and dm-ed the fan. 

Lana’s man got anger issues we been KNEW...

I don't think his message was particularly threatening or anything, but I'm surprised that he remembers who this fan is (eg: "I looked directly at you", etc). Evidently, he's so pressed by his girlfriend's comments section that he stalks fans' profiles enough to be able to recognise the "culprits" in person ... yikes

I don't think his message was particularly threatening or anything, but I'm surprised that he remembers who this fan is (eg: "I looked directly at you", etc). Evidently, he's so pressed by his girlfriend's comments section that he stalks fans' profiles enough to be able to recognise the "culprits" in person ... yikes

Do we even know that they’re still together? He’s sounding more and more like a jilted ex

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Hot take but i feel like fans should be able to talk shit about people on fan ig accounts. You could maybe make a case for not commenting on people's personal ig, like Sean and her dancers, but I know of very few other famous musicians who put their fans on blast the way people around Lana do, like her guitar guy did when someone complained about NFR songs not being in the NFR tour, and like Ben reacting to what people say, like Sean DMing people? Like the more I think about it the weirder it is.

locals only

Hot take but i feel like fans should be able to talk shit about people on fan ig accounts. You could maybe make a case for not commenting on people's personal ig, like Sean and her dancers, but I know of very few other famous musicians who put their fans on blast the way people around Lana do, like her guitar guy did when someone complained about NFR songs not being in the NFR tour, and like Ben reacting to what people say, like Sean DMing people? Like the more I think about it the weirder it is.

Yeah I don't blame them for getting defensive and/or blocking if a fan is being downright rude or nasty on their personal IGs, but otherwise it seems really ott. 

Wow! Deleting the photo of them at the Sylvee & changing the “keeping what I’ve got” caption on the red truck picture is sort of telling... no matter what’s going on behind the scenes, I hope she’s doing alright x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS