LDRO

Instagram Updates

"Promoting small businesses" my ass. She's making ads for some shady esoteric mum-stores which make money off of peoples naivity.

So many big artists stream a home-performance or sell merch in order to donate for health organisations or funds that help smaller artists.

Lana is just not doing it cause she lives in her selfcentered rich white gurls bubble where noone is keeping the social distance anyway. Can't wait for the pretentious Quarantine-One-Take.

Lana is lowkey following Gwyneth Paltrow's footsteps with that "alternative" science/crystal rubbing shit and I do not stan this. 

I'm personally confused and weirded out with Lana making a whole damn post about her older insta baddie friend Candace on Mother's Day and not her own damn mother Patricia. Lana sis, call your mom.  :delish:

A good friend of mine on here once told me she was almost entirely sure that Lanz had deep rooted unresolved issues with her mom, well, suspicion confirmed. Poor Patty. Also, knowing her Dad is on insta and follows her I honestly wonder how he too feels about this. The cringe is real.  :toofloppy:

Who is this lady :rip:

Candace Block on insta, I believe she's apart of her Instabaddie/LA socialite/Trustfunds/Church-cult-goers group of friends.

:toofunny: Well Christmas Day will be awkward for Lana and the rest of her family that's for sure lol

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371