LDRO

Instagram Updates

I think it's just strange since we have seen Patty and Lana together seemingly happy, so it always felt like she was a nice part of Lana's life--just not in the limelight like Rob. But this definitely does feel like a blatant swipe at Patty, yikes. 

Saying that, when was the last time they were seen together? 2015? Meanwhile her dad comes on tour and goes to see her in LA etc 

also wtf people are allowed not to mention thier moms on a mothers day post. people are also allowed not to like their moms. grow up

it's Mother's Day, you can chose to honor your mother and other mothers/motherly figures in your life if you damn well please, but "exposing" your own mother on social media on this day is petty and immature af.

also wtf people are allowed not to mention thier moms on a mothers day post. people are also allowed not to like their moms. grow up

True very true in fact but still you don't publicly southpaw your own family on social media for the whole world to see and speculate.

Like I can understand if she was some angst ridden teen but she's a full grown adult :rip:

This is one of the very very few horrible things Lana has ever done. There's no justification for what she just did. None.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I don’t think what she said was that shady like all she rlly said was that she’s grateful she gets to choose her own family. Y’all are making it seem like she’s throwing petty shade at her poor loving mother who never did anything wrong when in reality she just didn’t mention her mother and instead mentioned her friends. Her mom’s probs toxic so she chooses to not acknowledge her and instead celebrate her chosen family. It’s not rlly that deep.

qfrWuBl.png

So anyway, now she will either disappear for 5 months due to the (minor) backlash, OR overcompensate and drop the spoken word to distract everyone. 

Except at least one of her poems is about Patty, so hmmm

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I don’t think what she said was that shady like all she rlly said was that she’s grateful she gets to choose her own family. Y’all are making it seem like she’s throwing petty shade at her poor loving mother who never did anything wrong when in reality she just didn’t mention her mother and instead mentioned her friends. Her mom’s probs toxic so she chooses to not acknowledge her and instead celebrate her chosen family. It’s not rlly that deep.

100% agree with you. why can’t she just not mention her without everyone making a huge deal out of it? they’re just not close and their relationship is probably very toxic so she chose not to say anything. also about the candace pics, maybe she wasn’t thinking about that. it’s just one of her friends no need to make up shit about her replacing her mom. let’s let the woman have mommy issues lol

So anyway, now she will either disappear for 5 months due to the (minor) backlash, OR overcompensate and drop the spoken word to distract everyone. 

Except at least one of her poems is about Patty, so hmmm

I'll tend to say that Lana will opt for the latter, now that we got that lemonsoranges cover art. You think Lana will record a new poem for her spoken word album? Like "i hate patty"?

roses are red, violets are blue

i hate patty and so should you

maybe that's too much of a foregone conclusion on my part.

I must say I am very disappointed. I'm sure years ago Lana's management threw their hands up in the air when trying to deal with Lana. Albums, tours, interviews, promotion etc. need planning and structure and at some point Lana said let me just do things on a whim as my muse guides me. OK fine so now we know how stuff works in Lana land. We deal with it. But to post something on Mother's day referencing "Mothers" and clearly leave your own out is kind of immature. YES as adults we get to choose our friends our "family" and hopefully surround ourselves with people that support us and we can support. Lot's of people have a bad relationship with their parents and there is no law that says you need to have anything to do with them. Lana's Mom may be a flaming asshole but Lana is not 16 and she is not you or me. When she posts to millions of people clearly disrespecting her mother it has to be hurtful and it is just plain adolescent.

alexa play "my momma" by may jailer

but in all seriousness, this is really strange. obviously we don't know for sure what their relationship is like, but if she really didn't want to post anything about her own mother she could of just not posted anything at all? that wouldn't be difficult for her. and also sean randomly in one of the photos? what is going on  :oprah2:

WGe8ynS.gif

Wow she really keeps digging her mom's grave. Writing a whole essay about the women in her life, but not once mentioning your own mother. That relation is wrecked beyond repair, damn.

Regardless, I feel for her in this, she clearly is aching to be a mother but somehow this hasn't happened to her. 

1Fh5WEB.jpg

"i'm also the way i am because of the women i have encountered in this life who have put conditions on their love and are steely in their nature"

lana is DRAGGING patricia this mother's day 

My best guess is that Patty got tired of Lanz's wayward/unpredicable ways and didn't want to put up with her anymore, so Lanz cut her off. Ms. Patty probably called out Lanz to her face several times like only a mother can. So now she only surround herself with people that can put up with that and don't rock the boat.   :rip:  :rip:  :rip:

this is purely speculative by the way, don't come for me.

Well it was hinted multiple times that their relationship may not be the best, however it also seems like Lana really wishes to be a mother herself (a desire that may possibly be fuelled by one of her friends giving birth lately), which may be the main drive behind those posts.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Wow she really keeps digging her mom's grave. Writing a whole essay about the women in her life, but not once mentioning your own mother. That relation is wrecked beyond repair, damn.

Regardless, I feel for her in this, she clearly is aching to be a mother but somehow this hasn't happened to her. 

1Fh5WEB.jpg

Oh Lanz ... 

nuL3EgN.jpg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Well it was hinted multiple times that their relationship may not be the best, however it also seems like Lana really wishes to be a mother herself (a desire that may possibly be fuelled by one of her friends giving birth lately), which may be the main drive behind those posts.

Remember this interview from Francesco times where she already stated she wanted to be one really bad? It's sad af imho

ZKcaooE.png