LDRO

Instagram Updates

"I've always had this strange affinity for the moon. When I think that Julius Caesar, Abe Lincoln, Bob Dylan and I have all looked up and seen the same moon I'm just like, WOW."

LDR May 2, 2020

I think she saw my  post. Her latest post is a shot of the "sometimes" moon.

^ omg I knew something seemed off, it’s because she flipped it

Praying and manifesting that she keeps this au naturale look way past quarantine, she looks freaking magnificent

she flipped it?

you mean she took a mirror selfie

negAbhB.png

where did she say the first quote u mention? this is so amazing

nvm i got it u just imagined it x

That is something I made up as a Lana type thought. She didn't say it but she did post a pic of the moon a little while ago. I'm sure it has nothing to do with my post. Just dreaming.

I feel like that might not be an option she wants to take, which is understandable. Most women who really want to have kids also want to have a romantic relationship with the dad. 

So it's not a question of whether she can afford it but rather if she wants to give up hoping to have a stable relationship that will also result in having a child with the man she loves. It's just not that simple.

I'm going to sound like a bitter bitch when I say the following. That's because I'm bitter as hell and have been burned way too much. Luckily I don't want kids. :smokes:

This is the real world. Love doesn't last forever. It's usually over in the morning or divorce within 3 years. Half of what Lana owns would go to the asshole she'd married. It's not worth getting mingled with anyone especially with the men Lana picks. We all know her poor taste in men. The majority of the men she chooses are jobless. She has to support them. The only one with a real job was Sean and no one liked him because he's a cop.  If she wants to feel "familiar love" or etc., adopt a dog or ferret. Have friends around which she already does. She's close to her siblings and dad. Good. 

Honestly in this day and age you don't need to deal with men and their bullshit to have a kid. But we all kinda know how Lana is. She might date and marry an asshole jobless model or god help us, a racist sheriff. Anyway -

May I remind Lana that these two good quality men with jobs are single. I present Evan Peters and Brad Pitt. 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yes, but she seems very traditional (and to have an aversion to being single, as well). I doubt very much she'd want a baby without having a relationship with the father.  

I wonder what was so wrong with Chase; I mean the dude follows a page called "lovely alpacas" so surely he can't be that bad ... 

:oic3:

Chase didn't have a job. She probably had enough for supporting him.   :thumb3:

This might be a stretch but - perhaps Lana could be infertile? It would explain her apparent longing to become a mother, or maybe she's seeing all her friends having babies and she hasn't found that yet.. Or maybe a combination of both.

I also don't think what she posted is "unforgivable" as someone said. She's allowed to not like her mom, and we don't know what happened behind the scenes. A lot of stans dig and dig for personal information on Lana and when she gives us some those same stans don't want it, or have to critique it. I know it was probably comforting to some people who look up to Lana who don't have good relationships with their mothers to see that she doesn't have a great relationship with hers either.

i remember one time she liked tweets about endometriosis so you could be right, but who knows. 

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

watch her pull some shit like “speaking of lemons... violet bent backwards over the grass coming may 22nd”... i wish

Don't joke like that, that's my birthday and I literally felt weak just at the thought it could be released that day :crai:

OFMG SHE HAS UPGRADED TO IPHONE 7. (she should've get 11 but whatever)

I bet she still has that iPhone 6 with the cracked cherry case somewhere in her bag   :creep:

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

If you search on the internet for the meaning of the word beautiful or Natural Beauty, Lana's last two selfies should come up as the definition

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

If you search on the internet for the meaning of the word beautiful or Natural Beauty, Lana's last two selfies should come up as the definition

Sorry but Lana is far away from natural beauty even if the filters wear out :toofunny:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

She honestly never looked better. It’s as natural as she can get and there is nothing like a more natural beauty. It’s a larger debate of course, and it’s her choice, but I do prefer natural beauty over enhanced one, in men and women. Her freckles are cute as hell, she is getting back to blonde, she seems more “wholesome” in a way.