LDRO

Instagram Updates

It really depends which brand you use. Feria is one of the best. Of course it's not the same as a professional stylist but for the meantime...

yeah but if you don't know what you're doing / which brands to pick you can thoroughly fuck up your hair color & texture, speaking from personal experience. i've def been on the "box dye never again" train ever since.

anyway, her hair looks cute but tbh i def think she looks better & more striking as a brunette, imo blonde washes her out.

She is even more beautiful without do her hair and makeup. WTF :flutter:

Its time to bring the blond era back btw

agreed!!!!

Lana looks beautiful. Maybe it’s just my sheer respect that I have for her as she is HUMAN and will AGE, but she does not look bad. We have to remember we’ve been following her (some of us) for at least 10 years and she can’t be the cute lil young woman from the music videos in the beginning of her career. She looks good and I would love to see her grow her hair out naturally.

she looks gorgeous <3 I actually think she looks alot younger in this photo with the blonde hair with no make up.

she's such a cutie, i can't deal *sobs*

~INSTA1.gif

Who the flying fuck is this Candace lady? I’m a week late in asking but thats life

There you go. I looked through her Linkedin profile as well and she works in entertainment as a consultant/producer. She's also a "certified life coach" or whatever that means. My best guess would be that Lanz met her at the church.

There you go. I looked through her Linkedin profile as well and she works in entertainment as a consultant/producer. She's also a "certified life coach" or whatever that means. My best guess would be that Lanz met her at the church.

Yeah, same here: https://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/1-hour-meeting-with-entertainment-marketing-business-825763

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

just an fyi, LinkedIn will tell her anyone who has viewed her profile, and how many people have, but only others with a LinkedIn account

so basically if you have an account and view her profile as a prying fan, it will tell her

negAbhB.png

just an fyi, LinkedIn will tell her anyone who has viewed her profile, and how many people have, but only others with a LinkedIn account

so basically if you have an account and view her profile as a prying fan, it will tell her

I don't have a Linkedin account and I doubt she cares.

now that evereyone is in quarantine and cha cha matcha is closed she has plenty of time to write and record so i'm getting myself ready for an autumn album  :agree:

i called it lol

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it