LDRO

Instagram Updates

yeah i think it comes down to her presumptuous tone and her whiny myopic paradigm

like you could've said all that without trying to be cute. it comes off so contrived, everything she does on social media.

i don't completely disagree w her sentiment. and she clearly wasn't dissing any of those women. but come on act your age...

Didn’t she just post a pic with Sean in it like a week ago... her Gemini is jumping out so much

I think it's because the focus of the photo was not Larkin. It was Candace.

She unfollowed Sean, but her friend Jen still follows him and Sean comments on all her friends stuff still.

She stopped following him today.

Maybe he hasn't even noticed yet...

Her friends still follow Chase.

giphy.gif

The fact that she basically called black Twitter a bunch of Karens is gonna haunt me forever

She didn’t, they called her a karen so she was commenting on that

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

was literally mood streaming it all day last night 

i was singing it all day yesterday. strangely enough, i haven't listened to any music today from any artist. partly because i've been sleeping a lot, but also because i'm trying to focus on all this shit that's happening that i don't know if i'll be able to concentrate with moi je joue playing in the background

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Maybe sean told her something in private about all this controversy and it was the last straw for her  :crossed:

He definitely comes across as THAT patronising type of guy who tells you to calm down even tho that pisses you off even more.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Red-heads never got lynched. Next.

Came here to say that and there was no “red heads can’t eat here, go to the redhead section” I’m a red head and I winced. We might not be a huge population but that’s it.

what are y’all talking about NFR being in the top 100 on apple music? i don’t see her where is she

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Didn’t she just post a pic with Sean in it like a week ago... her Gemini is jumping out so much

Isn’t she a cancer? I’m a Gemini and I’m more in line with being straight forward and not making it palatable. Hence why someone has my rant as their signature.

i was singing it all day yesterday. strangely enough, i haven't listened to any music today from any artist. partly because i've been sleeping a lot, but also because i'm trying to focus on all this shit that's happening that i don't know if i'll be able to concentrate with moi je joue playing in the background

take it one step at a time :heart: gl 

UV/Honeymoon

Angry Slutty Lana is the mood 2020 deserves somehow. (not slut-shaming, just teasing) :popcorn:

:sluttybunny:  :notamused:  :grinds:

(Also low-key hoping #that trends. We stan a random punctuation queen!)

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

Isn’t she a cancer? I’m a Gemini and I’m more in line with being straight forward and not making it palatable. Hence why someone has my rant as their signature.

Gemini's can be emotional af, and cancer's can be lethal when they choose to get sassy. She's born on a cusp week tho so

UV/Honeymoon