LDRO

Instagram Updates

Gemini's can be emotional af, and cancer's can be lethal when they choose to get sassy. She's born on a cusp week tho so

Oh yeah we can be and everything is in retrograde I heard. So is mercury is in retrograde and she’s a Gemini? It’s gonna be a tough time for her if she doesn’t snatch a sage bundle from one of her hippie mystic friends

Gemini's can be emotional af, and cancer's can be lethal when they choose to get sassy. She's born on a cusp week tho so

As a cancer I can confirm the latter. Somehow, despite what Lana says, she gives me strong Gemini energy.

Oh yeah we can be and everything is in retrograde I heard. So is mercury is in retrograde and she’s a Gemini? It’s gonna be a tough time for her if she doesn’t snatch a sage bundle from one of her hippie mystic friends

I honestly have no idea atm, but I do know Venus is. I think some other users'd probably b better explaining the astro forecast than me. She claims to b a cancer via insta which is like yesss amazing (water signs rep) but aside from that, I dont really focus much about that when it comes to her

UV/Honeymoon

He definitely comes across as THAT patronising type of guy who tells you to calm down even tho that pisses you off even more.

So, either 1. He is behind this rant and she’s lowkey pissed at him for making her β€œquestion” the music industry

2. They a breakup that is worse than we know

3. He made her see how the industry is, she changed after realization, they broke up, she can’t stand that she’s not in line with old thoughts anymore. and maybe he moved on or stopped texting

Cusps do not exist. Astrology is about accuracy. Time accuracy. You cant have two sun signs at once. She was born in the first degrees of Cancer. She is very much cancerian. Get over it ppl. She even herself said she was a Cancer, which proves she resonates with it. She knows herself better than anyone.

Β 

She has a Leo moon that makes her very playful, fiery, sassy, primadonna at times, etc.

Β 

Also her Cancer sun is in the 8th house which explains why shes so mysterious, brooding and private.

I honestly have no idea atm, but I do know Venus is. I think some other users'd probably b better explaining the astro forecast than me. She claims to b a cancer via insta which is like yesss amazing (water signs rep) but aside from that, I dont really focus much about that when it comes to her

Either way she’s a cusp and I see where she might be coming from but I’m not here for her personal digs. Whatever she has going on, she needs to keep it on her side of the fence. They all earned their spots on the stage, you know?

Cusps do not exist. Astrology is about accuracy. Time accuracy. You cant have two sun signs at once. She was born in the first degrees of Cancer. She is very much cancerian. Get over it ppl. She even herself said she was a Cancer, which proves she resonates with it. She knows herself better than anyone.

Β 

She has a Leo moon that makes her very playful

Β 

Also her Cancer sun is in the 8th house which explains why shes so mysterious, brooding and private.

Pls don’t kill me for saying she’s a cusp just now. I beg of you.

Β 

She has a Leo moon that makes her very playful, fiery, sassy, primadonna at times, etc.

Β 

Let the people discuss hahahahahahaha its all cool. I'm sure we can agree how aspects might resemble zodiac archtypes

UV/Honeymoon

So, either 1. He is behind this rant and she’s lowkey pissed at him for making her β€œquestion” the music industry

3. He made her see how the industry is, she changed after realization, they broke up, she can’t stand that she’s not in line with old thoughts anymore. and maybe he moved on or stopped texting

I think her speech has absolutely nothing to do with him.

She just seems to want to throw away everything that no longer serves her...

giphy.gif

I think her speech has absolutely nothing to do with him.

She just seems to want to throw away everything that no longer serves her...

This is gonna be interesting cos how long is quarantine going to go for? We have no idea

as Lana works in the entertainment industry, i do have to say

Β 

i am entertained.

Β 

that being said -

Β 

Lana is racist.Β  Megan Fox is right.Β  Beyonce would never do anything like this.Β  Red heads deserve what they get (jk).Β  I will without a doubt listen to the new album when it comes out in March 2021.

This is exactly what she did to Chase - they weren't seen together for awhile, he kept liking her stuff, and then all of a sudden she unfollowed him.

Β 

I think she started ghosting Seany around Valentine's Day. Maybe they tried to be friends and it didn't work for her? Who knows.

Β 

Speaking of Chase, he hasn't put anything up for months and today he put up a clip of David Bowie talking about selling out, etc :oopna2:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream