LDRO

Instagram Updates

This is exactly what she did to Chase - they weren't seen together for awhile, he kept liking her stuff, and then all of a sudden she unfollowed him.

I think she started ghosting Seany around Valentine's Day. Maybe they tried to be friends and it didn't work for her? Who knows.

Speaking of Chase, he hasn't put anything up for months and today he put up a clip of David Bowie talking about selling out, etc :oopna2:

So, the problem is.....her fickle bullshit aka her.

i'm lowkey scared to go to bed bc this mess started while i was asleep toofunny.gif

someone please take her accounts or phone away or something

Highkey same, I legit woke up to this mess, but I still manage to get involve into it and even lose LB friends over this. It's fucking exhausting and I'm honestly drained and strangely emotional over this whole situation. :rip:

Came here to say that and there was no “red heads can’t eat here, go to the redhead section” I’m a red head and I winced. We might not be a huge population but that’s it.

Not to derail this thread, but our perception is only within the context of our immediate history and learned experience. Throughout history gingers have been treated as lesser. There were times in Ancient Egypt when red heads were deemed evil and killed, or even sacrificed by being buried alive. During the 15th Century witch hunts, red headed women were burned at the steak because red hair was a sign of the devil. Nowadays we're just mocked by society as being soulless, dumb or backwoods hillbillies. I have always been enamoured with MIA's video for Born Free where gingers are hunted down and killed. Made shit really real for me to watch something like that.

All of that said, there have also been times throughout history where gingers were hailed as special, unique and otherworldly. So just goes to show you that society's perception is forever changing and evolving.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

honestly i hope Lana goes scorched Earth.  i think she is tone deaf, full of privileged ignorance, and pretty foolish to be intentionally calling in this sort of shit when she clearly cares way too much what her haters think - but no fucks given Lana would be a million times more engaging than whatever she's been serving recently.  there's plenty of people who are problematic as fuck that are still authentically themselves and end up being kinda bad bitches.  she said "fresh outta fucks forever" but it's clear she gives several fucks.  if she wants to express herself however she wants, which i think she should, she's gotta be willing to face whatever people respond to it with.  it's like damn.  you cant want to express yourself but be afraid of backlash.  there's artists i really respect who have received a million times more backlash than Lana but just stick to what they believe because that's authentic for them.  i worry about her self image bc she's a fucking uber successful millionaire pop star thats worried about what people on the internet write about her??????  good god girl get a grip

She may lose a few fans but I think she will be okay. As others have said, people (especially Twitter) like to focus on their problematic person of the week and then move on. Also, a lot people misread the post and thought she said she was not feminist, so her original point is getting buried by all of these other issues, some of them not even being true.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

This is exactly what she did to Chase - they weren't seen together for awhile, he kept liking her stuff, and then all of a sudden she unfollowed him.

I think she started ghosting Seany around Valentine's Day. Maybe they tried to be friends and it didn't work for her? Who knows.

Speaking of Chase, he hasn't put anything up for months and today he put up a clip of David Bowie talking about selling out, etc :oopna2:

how long were her and chase together? didn't she say in that LA times interview she was "with someone for years" and they didn't have paparazzi problems? did sean call the paps on them in central park? hmm

honestly i hope Lana goes scorched Earth.  i think she is tone deaf, full of privileged ignorance, and pretty foolish to be intentionally calling in this sort of shit when she clearly cares way too much what her haters think - but no fucks given Lana would be a million times more engaging than whatever she's been serving recently.  there's plenty of people who are problematic as fuck that are still authentically themselves and end up being kinda bad bitches.  she said "fresh outta fucks forever" but it's clear she gives several fucks.  if she wants to express herself however she wants, which i think she should, she's gotta be willing to face whatever people respond to it with.  it's like damn.  you cant want to express yourself but be afraid of backlash.  there's artists i really respect who have received a million times more backlash than Lana but just stick to what they believe because that's authentic for them.  i worry about her self image bc she's a fucking uber successful millionaire pop star thats worried about what people on the internet write about her??????  good god girl get a grip

points were made. but regarding the whole grip part of it she can't help it if this is what she wanted to do for a living. and who wants to be bad at what they like to do? I actually think it was incredibly sweet of her to care, and pull a lust for life, or nfr. I definitely think she's got a love/hate relationship w fame, and that she's still processing a lot about what that means to her. it was a kind gesture nonetheless.

Caring is such a double bladed sort of thing, and I think it's really important to tackle the issues, not people if anything. if it genuinely upsets a person, perspective can and still might b delayed a bit, but that shouldn't mean that the upset can just be bought away.. we're all human at the end of the day. 

UV/Honeymoon

how long were her and chase together? didn't she say in that LA times interview she was "with someone for years" and they didn't have paparazzi problems? did sean call the paps on them in central park? hmm

As far as anyone could tell, they were on/off since late 2017.

Someone definitely called the paps to Central Park.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Not to derail this thread, but our perception is only within the context of our immediate history and learned experience. Throughout history gingers have been treated as lesser. There were times in Ancient Egypt when red heads were deemed evil and killed, or even sacrificed by being buried alive. During the 15th Century witch hunts, red headed women were burned at the steak because red hair was a sign of the devil. Nowadays we're just mocked by society as being soulless, dumb or backwoods hillbillies. I have always been enamoured with MIA's video for Born Free where gingers are hunted down and killed. Made shit really real for me to watch something like that.

All of that said, there have also been times throughout history where gingers were hailed as special, unique and otherworldly. So just goes to show you that society's perception is forever changing and evolving.

I still jokingly say “adams first wife was a redhead soo” and we know they did Lilith dirty