LDRO

Instagram Updates

Such a BOP, i'm in love with this album. She really fed us (and at first listen I didn't liked it a lot, just as happened when UV came out hahahaha).

I read some people saying that she might take a break after the Chromatica era ends, and I believe she might do this.

go away

giphy.gif

Well, i'm getting off of this. I hope things are more stable when I come back later.

:kiss:

Also, this George guy was a robber. Why should Lana say something about him? Just bc he died and was a poc? He pointed a gun to a woman!

Well, I just hope Lana's fine and that people here understand her pov. Period.

:awk:

It’s not about the crime! Whether he robbed anyone or comitted forgery or whatever he did. You don’t put your knee on someones neck and suffocate them to death as they cry out they can’t breath. Comitting a crime does not make it acceptable for the police to kill someone. They should only use deadly force to save lifes, not when they’ve already aprehended the guy! I can’t believe I have to explain this stuff.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

okay the tea is it’s literally a negative no matter what lana does.

if she posts, because of last week she will be accused of being performative and a cop fucker.

if she doesn’t, she’s a heartless racist cow.

i can see why she would be timid but i more lean towards the idea that she should have posted. but i think a lot of us should keep in mind that she’s not a disgusting human for not saying anything because of what happened last week. you were all dying for her to shut up and now look where we. i would like her to use her platform better but we can’t force her to literally days after her being cancelled for her being racist and this and that. i’m sure she has feelings she’s scared to put out bc she will be attack for it. that is a fact.

it’s sad.

Well, i'm getting off of this. I hope things are more stable when I come back later.

Also, this George guy was a robber. Why should Lana say something about him? Just bc he died and was a poc? He pointed a gun to a woman!

I've been on here a very long time and my god this is one of the most racist and disgusting things I've ever seen posted on here. He didn't deserve to be essentially, executed in a fucking street that way. He should not have died at all regardless of what he did. If George was white he would've been alive. Police brutality towards POC is real, it's been happening for fucking decades and everyone from all races should speak up about it. Jesus Christ get some help.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Again, that is invalidating these women's struggles. It's really dumb and an ignorant comment for Lana to make claiming that she's the only one who got backlash for singing about ''sex, betray, prostitution etc''.

the post came at an unfortunate time due to the incident happening near or after but why this repeated unfair narrative that she is invalidating people’s struggles,you’re interpreting it how you want in a overly pc internet age.

Such a BOP, i'm in love with this album. She really fed us (and at first listen I didn't liked it a lot, just as happened when UV came out hahahaha).

I read some people saying that she might take a break after the Chromatica era ends, and I believe she might do this. 

You should take a break after that disgusting post you just made and educate yourself. 

if she posts, because of last week she will be accused of being performative and a cop fucker.

i can see why she would be timid but i more lean towards the idea that she should have posted. but i think a lot of us should keep in mind that she’s not a disgusting human for not saying anything because of what happened last week. you were all dying for her to shut up and now look where we. i would like her to use her platform better but we can’t force her to literally days after her being cancelled for her being racist and this and that. i’m sure she has feelings she’s scared to put out bc she will be attack for it. that is a fact.

it’s sad.

rt

UV/Honeymoon

it’s sad.

True, I think she should have said something though but she probably is in a bad place mentally after last week when everyone attacked her and won't want it to happen again. We don't know for sure either but it seems like some people she knew must also have contacted her disagreeing with her and to hear that from people she may have liked or known for a while would have been hard to take as well.

São Paulo is one of the most racist cities on Brazil, and its where this person came from.

I'm not surprised that this piece of s**t came from the worst place of my country.

again for those who don't read what I say...

This is disgusting. He died because someone called the cops on him for allegedly having a fake $20 bill- that's not something to die over, or even something to call the cops over. He was targeted because he was black, his past is irrelevant. I would've given you the benefit of the doubt seeing as you're not from the USA, but that's really not an excuse especially when the exact same thing happens in Brazil too. Police are responsible for 1/3 of violent deaths in Rio de janeiro. 2 weeks ago they shot a 14 year old boy, João pedro, inside his own home. I hope you educate yourself on institutional racism and stop posting dumb BS like this. 

you're the human equivalent of garbage

oh wait, i'm actually offending garbage. because at least it's not a stupid uneducated racist like you!!!

if the world is free from people like you, it would be a so much better place 

"my rose garden dreams, set on fire by fiends"

Guys, I must say: I didn't meant to offend ANYONE here and i'm saying this for real. If someone felt personally offended, i'm really sorry! 

I just got pissed seeing a lot of people here dragging our favorite artist in the mud and must say: I did want to provoke some of you, yeah, I did, cause I knew it would attract attention and make you guys stop saying some horrible things about her. Like, just sit and think for a while. We're all worried with what's going on, the world is completely mad, there's the whole damn thing with the Corona Virus too, this is being a harsh and hard year for everyone. 

Let's just try to be in peace with each other, see the best in each other.

As for her statement: if she post something, I'll praise it bc it is important and as we all know BLM. 

If she don't, it'll be good for her bc of the backlash she might receive if she post something. That's all.

God bless y'all, peace and love <3 

you're the human equivalent of garbage

oh wait, i'm actually offending garbage. because at least it's not a stupid uneducated racist like you!!!

if the world is free from people like you, it would be a so much better place 

I'M NOT a racist, actually I despise racism. Stop accusing me of something I ain't. I dindt' offended you, please be polite.

original.gif

Robbery ain't even a heinous crime to me, like it's the bare minimum of crimes. George did NOT deserve to die. Period.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This may be the most disturbing, insensitive and ignorant post I've read on the Internet for a long time. Won't get mad at you because you obviously don't understand or know the historical background of what has happened to that man that "just" "died and was a poc". Please, you live in a country where racism is a terribly active force. If you aren't reading a bit about it for the sake of empathy for POC on the USA before articulating words as severe as the ones you just typed here , at least do it in order to understand the context you live yourself inside.

Guys, I must say: I didn't meant to offend ANYONE here and i'm saying this for real. If someone felt personally offended, i'm really sorry! 

I just got pissed seeing a lot of people here dragging our favorite artist in the mud and must say: I did want to provoke some of you, yeah, I did, cause I knew it would attract attention and make you guys stop saying some horrible things about her. Like, just sit and think for a while. We're all worried with what's going on, the world is completely mad, there's the whole damn thing with the Corona Virus too, this is being a harsh and hard year for everyone. 

Let's just try to be in peace with each other, see the best in each other.

As for her statement: if she post something, I'll praise it bc it is important and as we all know BLM. 

If she don't, it'll be good for her bc of the backlash she might receive if she post something. That's all.

God bless y'all, peace and love <3 

I'M NOT a racist, actually I despise racism. Stop accusing me of something I ain't. I dindt' offended you, please be polite.

The fact that you were making insensitive comments just so people would stop saying things about lana is actually very sad and pathetic. Lana is not your mother, you don't know her personally for you to be a bigot in her defence.You need help and, just saying, racists don't ever admit they're racist. Your comment was racially charged.