LDRO

Instagram Updates

I still feel kinda off about this considering she shared no petitions or anything but ig that’s just my opinion, at least she showed up for the protests!

she shows ACTIONS??? some of u really cant leave her alone like is it a personal shit or what

:smile3:

I do think we need to cut Lana some slack right now. I'm still salty it took her this long BUT she still posted so that's good. I don't want this to deter her away from making posts in the future about things that matter 

Edit: Also, yes, she shouldn't have showed the ppl looting

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I’m glad lana was there and posted however the last one was so unnecessary, just why post looters? I thought it was also common knowledge that protesters are being targeted by cops because they’re being identified online, maybe lana doesn’t know that so i’ll give her the benefit of the doubt. Tinashe has some words for her tho: https://twitter.com/tinashe/status/1267138824074756096?s=21

screaming at this. 

i mean, let her go. she could've done better by posting donation links, other pics, not that video, of course!! but at least she DID something and showed up in the streets, while most of us are on our computers talking shit about her/others celebrities without even doing anything about the blm movement after all. so yeah, let her go!! just focus all your anger and energy to actually HELP, instead of trashing ppl online. 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever