LDRO

Instagram Updates

It's a bit weird and kinda bourgeois the way she's mesmerized by the looting, but it goes with what she said in her video : reparations towards the black community... Well I guess it's, to her, a form of immediate material reparation. But "she said nothing" ? Bitch ass internet politicians need everything to be stated in so overt and corny and cheesy a way "we in this together " shit... She was there in the middle of a riot ? It's self explanatory.

literally what did that post do to help the Black Lives Matter movement? seriously show me. because i just can't seem to find it. i'm genuinely asking. why are some of you sighing in relief? the post was useless and does more harm than good

at least it proves she's out there doing something that makes a difference and not just chilling at home. she could've done more but honestly i wouldn't even expect that of her at this point

Look everything is a choice. Lana has been consistently been making very ignorant choices. Even here instead of showing videos of peaceful protests or violence and brute force by the police - of which there are countless examples online - she has posted 1. a video of a burnout cop car (which people speculate to have been a prop used to incite rage on the right), 2. a photo op of her friends posing at a protest where she has tagged them which reeks of privilege because black protesters are going to great lengths to reduce their digital footprint and protect their identity because they fear for their wellbeing AND 3. a video of people looting.

I do not wish to "cancel" her but she is giving many many valid reasons for people to criticise her.

LDR don’t be ignorant challenge

you guys are being fucking obtuse. it's not "damned if she does, damned if she doesn't"

she posted a video in which you can clearly identify looters and posted in to her account w millions of followers, then condemned them on her story, almost confirming she posted the video out of malice

you guys are being fucking obtuse. it's not "damned if she does, damned if she doesn't"

she posted a video in which you can clearly identify looters and posted in to her account w millions of followers, then condemned them on her story, almost confirming she posted the video out of malice

condemned? i thought the context of the video was about kids being killed over everything going on, not malice that people are looting? correct me if i’m wrong

She gave this industry plant subpar Tinashe her time of the day and now she's out there posing as Kwame Ture online I can't with celebs uggh as long as they're not like, Nazis, maybe we shouldn't CARE for their politics since we're here caring about their music...

condemned? i thought the context of the video was about kids being killed over everything going on, not malice that people are looting? correct me if i’m wrong

i thought she was trying to say that george floyd would disagree with the violence and rioting happening

i thought she was trying to say that george floyd would disagree with the violence and rioting happening

and i thought it was more him being angry and the way kids had been killed by police in the past but i’m not sure bc she posted a very small snippet of whatever the full video is? like if you get where i’m coming from.

if anyone has the full video now would be a good time to post it