LDRO

Instagram Updates

I won’t forget anything.

This game of celebrity will never get old, it’s working for so many artists . Of course an amount will remember but that’s not the point.

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

Donations are useful for legal procedures but other then that ? I hate this American mentality when politics is about funneling your money into obscure gofundme pages never to hear about its actual effects

I mean most people are providing links to the Minnesota Freedom Fund, which is for legal procedures. Only other way for donations I've seen is for medical supplies to treat tear gas, rubber bullets, etc. 

sgopYhV.gif

This game of celebrity will never get old, it’s working for so many artists . Of course an amount will remember but that’s not the point.

I think where she truly did damage is within her fan community. We’ve always been around, we’ve seen her fuck up and we care. And that’s unfortunate. She let a lot of her fans down.

Glad she deleted the video without saying a word. It shows that she realizes her mistake and is willing to listen to criticism. Although I can't believe that people are dismissing the fact that she's out there protesting. They're still finding ways to call her anti-black while she's at at BLM protest. Oh well. I hope she posts a donation link and keeps it pushing.

Glad she deleted the video without saying a word. It shows that she realizes her mistake and is willing to listen to criticism. Although I can't believe that people are dismissing the fact that she's out there protesting. They're still finding ways to call her anti-black while she's at at BLM protest. Oh well. I hope she posts a donation link and keeps it pushing.

she went there to get from the loots she doesnt care about poc !!11!11

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Donations are useful for legal procedures but other then that ? I hate this American mentality when politics is about funneling your money into obscure gofundme pages never to hear about its actual effects

You can donate to reliable city bond funds that actually help protesters that were arrested (on ridiculous charges) though so?... 

Also, I REALLY wish Kehlani and Tinashe would've just messaged her or something. Obviously Lana didn't have bad intentions, but by tweeting that, it brought a lot of unnecessary hate towards her. And when I say unnecessary, I'm not saying no one should be angry about the video, but people are saying nasty, unrelated things. 

Not to mention that tweeting it out like that is just bringing attention to the video with the looter's faces... 

She’s trending on twitter. What was the deleted video?

She had a video that was just her silently recording people looting a store and making them very identifiable. A conversation around this cycle of protests that hasn't been as amplified before is the danger of posting videos or photos online that exposed people's identities, particularly because many Ferguson protestors (who protested over the murder of Mike Brown in 2014, and the Ferguson protests were arguably the biggest seen until now maybe) were identified and have died under very suspicious circumstances (e.g. being burned in their cars, "suicide")

locals only

2020 is here to shake things up. We can just go back to honeymoon era please and advise her to scrap half of the lust for life album songs. Thanks.

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

i agree that just pumping money into things isn't the answer, but these bail funds are grassroots efforts that are literally helping remove people from jail (a violent and harmful place under normal circumstances and even more dangerous re covid). abolishing the prison system is directly connected to abolishing police, both racist and classist systems that disproportionately affect black folks. 

aOaIzH2.gif

I said only yesterday, I can understand why she hasn’t said anything as people will jump on her....and this is exactly what has happened.

people were entirely justified in jumping on her though, and she obviously understands this or she wouldn't have deleted the post

giphy.gif

Also, I REALLY wish Kehlani and Tinashe would've just messaged her or something. Obviously Lana didn't have bad intentions, but by tweeting that, it brought a lot of unnecessary hate towards her. And when I say unnecessary, I'm not saying no one should be angry about the video, but people are saying nasty, unrelated things. 

Not to mention that tweeting it out like that is just bringing attention to the video with the looter's faces... 

It's days like these that make me think the invention of social media wasn't that good of an idea... It produced this kind of "culture" where showing off or blaming other people in the internet has become important for one's image.

i find it very funny when ppl take a swipe at the ddlg aesthetics she was known for back in 2012 - as if they are at all relevant to where she is currently in her career or otherwise nearly a full decade later lmao

whatever makes them feel they did something i guess

rihKQ8M.gif