LDRO

Instagram Updates

Love, just enjoy what we are getting. Don't try to find a meaning in everything. This is not like an actual release

I don't try to find a meaning and I know it's just "bonus" ... I just think it has the charme of a tumblr teenager posting about reading "deep, philosophical books" while listening to some "indie alternative musec"!

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I don't try to find a meaning and I know it's just "bonus" ... I just think it has the charme of a tumblr teenager posting about reading "deep, philosophical books" while listening to some "indie alternative musec"!

Well, probably that's what it's supposed to be, kind of.

I just hollered that at her 30th birthday she spend the whole day, reading.

Although, I can also picture myself being in California, surrounded by a beautiful garden, nice weather and just read a nice book, so idk

The clip is extremely cringeworthy and uncomfortable to watch tbh.

Lana wearing that terrible fringe, acting all hipsteresque and doing extremely awkward moves to some music while demonstratively showing the book into the camera. The caption is even more pretentious, like wohooo you were reading ... nice thing but where is the point if it did not influence you or anything?

Wow, ever heard of antidepressants?

Lana wearing that terrible fringe, acting all hipsteresque and doing extremely awkward moves to some music while demonstratively showing the book into the camera. The caption is even more pretentious, like wohooo you were reading ... nice thing but where is the point if it did not influence you or anything?

so much BS

She's so effortlessly alluring. Always in my heart

Lana updated her honeymoon account with videos :P

https://www.instagram.com/honeymoon/

LOL, sorry Lana fans but F*** me, what a attempt to buzz fans.. she doesn't need to do that. It looks desperate and very put on in my opinion..

cmon Lana, you can stay relevant by doing what you do (make good music),

sorry to prick a hole in the balloon kiddies, but fuck.. i actually laughed..  whatever.. :facepalm: :rollin:

LOL, sorry Lana fans but F*** me, what a attempt to buzz fans.. she doesn't need to do that. It looks desperate and very put on in my opinion..

cmon Lana, you can stay relevant by doing what you do (make good music),

sorry to prick a hole in the balloon kiddies, but fuck.. i actually laughed..  whatever.. :facepalm: :rollin:

Aren't you a Halsey stan? In that case, laughing all day would be appropriate.

agreed, i saw it the same way. she doesnt need to do that to have fans still interested. its so obvious.. maybe her new manager.. you know how bosses are.. lol..

Ha Ha ha., you'll see the light someday kiddie :D and you like to talk about lana's boobs and looks? wow you are deranged. bye. :lmao:

First of all, my sight is very good. But let's not talk about that. Halsey might read this and find a new illness to suffer from.

On a personal level and speaking of being deranged, it's actually quite pathetic to say she is creating buzz by posting old videos of doing nothing on her Instagram. That is not creating buzz. What do you know about marketing, love?

I assume not that much.

First of all, my sight is very good. But let's not talk about that. Halsey might read this and find a new illness to suffer from.

On a personal level and speaking of being deranged, it's actually quite pathetic to say she is creating buzz by posting old videos of doing nothing on her Instagram. That is not creating buzz. What do you know about marketing, love?

I assume not that much.

that time of the month honey bunny? :creepna:

Don't you know? ..When you assume anything, that makes an ass out of u,  :thumb: 

you are pathetic, and one of the most negative lana stans on this site.

all you do, is put lana down, as pointed out by other posters. Quite obvious to us. why are you even here? You come in here and post negativity,

and are abusive to others..good luck with the attitude. oh, and youd be surprised what i know about marketing love.

bye leakkyy baby

The fact that she states it's her Bday (her 30th one, I believe) on the HM instagram yesterday makes me think she's trying to be contrastive to Gaga just a bit, although who knows what she did in the evening of that day. Based on the frame with the clearest letters, The King's Jackal by Richard Harding Davis, as @@bummersummer pointed out, is the book. I've never heard of it prior to this, but it seems to be like a thriller in which the players are kings and the stakes kingdoms. It's available at Gutenberg.org (i.e. public domain) and customer reviewed on Amazon. 

I don't get any cringeworthy vibes from her, as her emotions don't seem forced at all to me. 

that time of the month honey bunny? :creepna:

Don't you know? ..When you assume anything, that makes an ass out of u,  :thumb:

you are pathetic, and one of the most negative lana stans on this site.

all you do, is put lana down, as pointed out by other posters. Quite obvious to us. why are you even here? You come in here and post negativity,

and are abusive to others..good luck with the attitude. oh, and youd be surprised what i know about marketing love.

bye leakkyy baby

Show me your marketing skills.

Pls, explain to me (rather than just trying to hit low with personal attacks) what you know about marketing.

Explain to all of us, how posting old footage with a length of 15 seconds with Lana reading a book creates buzz? I am eager to know.

Pls explain, how is that desperate? I mean, as a Halsey stan who is as alternative as it gets for a Chicken Mcnugget, I am sure you can single out every bit of desperation.

I will wait.

Show me your marketing skills.

Pls, explain to me (rather than just trying to hit low with personal attacks) what you know about marketing.

Explain to all of us, how posting old footage with a length of 15 seconds with Lana reading a book creates buzz? I am eager to know.

Pls explain, how is that desperate? I mean, as a Halsey stan who is as alternative as it gets for a Chicken Mcnugget, I am sure you can single out every bit of desperation.

I will wait.

i dont need to show you anything baby gurl.

You never responded to the posts. why so negative towards Lana? why so concerned with Lana's boobs?  what? no replies..

We are ALL waiting. :smokes2:

i dont need to show you anything baby gurl.

You never responded to the posts. why so negative towards Lana? why so concerned with Lana's boobs?  what? no replies..

We are ALL waiting. :smokes2:

First of all, if you don't see a sense of humour when I talk about a boobjob to start in a Meyer movie (who is actually dead, so it's hard to start in one his movies) that's not on me. That's on you.

And you have not given us any explantion how she is desperate. She is one of the least promoted mainstream artists for a few years now.

Still, I am waiting. If you don't have anything. let it go.

First of all, if you don't see a sense of humour when I talk about a boobjob to start in a Meyer movie (who is actually dead, so it's hard to start in one his movies) that's not on me. That's on you.

And you have not given us any explantion how she is desperate. She is one of the least promoted mainstream artists for a few years now.

Still, I am waiting. If you don't have anything. let it go.

let it go? LMFAO not so soon baby.. you started the tiff.. i'll finish it. You never answered our questions here..