LDRO

Instagram Updates

what's truly wrong is that she is posting non activist stuff like her "baddie" pic along with protest images at the same time, it comes of and reads extremely tone deaf (to me at least, everyone can have an individual opinion I respect) and as if she views/is just using these protests as a literal photoshoot backdrop and because its "trendy" to support the movement right now..... 

ALSO it's worth noting to mention that with the massive following she has she could be using this platform to share black art, to post links to donation funds/petitions, ANYTHING really but its very clear that she is only prioritizing and thinking about herself in these posts and not the actual movement idk sorry if this comes off as a ramble its just very apparent how disingenuous this all feels

Idk i think she posted her friends to show it was HER photo and that she herself was there. Like a proof post. Cause i legit woulve thought it was a random pic she reposted... idk all her friends cuz i dont snoop into her like that and most people dont know her friends so she has to show proof

She tryna be careful rn i think, n she probs busy doing stuff instead of just posting shit online bahahaha

Idk i think she posted her friends to show it was HER photo and that she herself was there. Like a proof post. Cause i legit woulve thought it was a random pic she reposted... idk all her friends cuz i dont snoop into her like that and most people dont know her friends so she has to show proof

She tryna be careful rn i think, n she probs busy doing stuff instead of just posting shit online bahahaha

You may be right but it comes out so odd. These are my friends with masks, these are my friends without masks.

And if you aren't black please focus on educating yourself instead of worrying about what a grown woman is doing LMFAO!

Okay fair but literally this entire site is about worrying about what this particular grown woman is doing, just so you know.

:smile3:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

New hair new era!!!

idk I want to love the blonde but I don’t. I think the length/style/tone is throwing me off? It’s basic white girl hair. If it was like 4 inches shorter it’d look better.

Lana if you’re reading this, while it’s long, consider the auburn hair again :hooker:

giphy-1.gif 

idk why ya'll are on edge she's aloud to post a selfie on her own damn instagram, you dont have to centre your entire world around this political issue

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

notoriouswhitegirl is seriously HER account??? wtf is that handle omg i thought it was ironic n some person pretending to be lana as a joke

Yep, it is, Lana used to follow it back in 2014 and some of her friends tagged notorious instead of lanadelrey in some photos

I love her hair at this length, long hair makes you look so much younger. Im getting paradise album cover teas, PLEASE DON'T CUT IT MISS THING

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I don’t have it, I don’t follow her there, but posting count changed from 59 to 60 this week

inbefore she’s letting next week’s typewriter post getting proofread before she’ll post it on main

i76mrxw.png