LDRO

Instagram Updates

I’m really disgusted by the conversation I just read. Who the f*ck are you to come on this website and judge her for things you have no idea about?

We don’t know Lana. We don’t know the relationships she has. We only know tiny bits that she chooses to share with us. 

Get a f*cking life and stop talking shit about her. Get outta here with your pseudo-psychologist asses :icant2:

1 hour ago, PARADIXO said:

So, I don't want to be the tyrannical dictator some people think us Mods are, but this thread seems like in need of its own rules :toofunny:

As discussed weeks (and months...) ago, misogyny will not be tolerated on LanaBoards. That goes from trying to apply the Golden Rule to her ears to assuming she doesn't know who she is when she's single (which is outdated to think as she literally just released a poem about knowing who she is after getting out of toxic relationships). Mental health is a serious topic and I'm sure many members from here do suffer from disorders/issues, just like most of the world population (I myself suffered from eating disorders all my life), so I don't think implying Lana is either bipolar or borderline or whatever and then saying she shouldn't have children because of this is nice by any means, and it's also triggering for those struggling with these diseases. The member who said this got a WP. Please be careful and tactful with your posts!

Thank you. I suffer from bipolar disorder and sometimes I can find that kind of talk triggering. 

2 hours ago, reaperofthepack said:

Guys ya'll aint shrinks just because you took a semester of psychology in HS. or college.

I took one psychology class and frankly I found it wayyy too easy! But I won't complain about that because I got a good grade in the class. lol

Anyway, I can see that we finally had some drama on here that didn't include me... I guess thats normal when I take a break and go for a drive to Boulder City! lol

1 hour ago, PARADIXO said:

So, I don't want to be the tyrannical dictator some people think us Mods are, but this thread seems like in need of its own rules :toofunny:

As discussed weeks (and months...) ago, misogyny will not be tolerated on LanaBoards. That goes from trying to apply the Golden Rule to her ears to assuming she doesn't know who she is when she's single (which is outdated to think as she literally just released a poem about knowing who she is after getting out of toxic relationships). Mental health is a serious topic and I'm sure many members from here do suffer from disorders/issues, just like most of the world population (I myself suffered from eating disorders all my life), so I don't think implying Lana is either bipolar or borderline or whatever and then saying she shouldn't have children because of this is nice by any means, and it's also triggering for those struggling with these diseases. The member who said this got a WP. Please be careful and tactful with your posts!

Thank you! 

Really appreciate that. 

And if any of you got hurt by what that person said, just know that you're worthy of living and doing whatever you want to. Having a mental illness doesn't make you inferior than people who don't have one.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS