LDRO

Instagram Updates

The way she drives ... the way she's STILL filming herself while doing it .... the way bootlickerstans try to defend it ... cringe-overkill

27 minutes ago, May Fucking Jailer said:

relax, she’s in her baddie mode. When men drive drift we are okay, but when woman does we afraid. Go on girl, live it up, spread your women drift message 

23 minutes ago, KingJay said:

I love her, I aspire to be as cool like her. Imagine being such a prude and getting mad over a 20 second video of her driving like that

I love how whenever she posts something really stupid, it's always a honeypot that tells you who on this forum still has the mindset of an edgy 15 year old.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

2 minutes ago, Tristesse said:

Ugh... Pages of virtue signaling, what's new? So annoying. Go back to the 15th century if you cannot handle a fully empowered woman driving her own car the way she wants to

A  35y old woman who obviously does not know how to drive and constantly endangers herself and others in order to post some cringy baddie-insta-stories. You should reevaluate your perception of empowerement.

1 minute ago, Tristesse said:

Ugh... Pages of virtue signaling, what's new? So annoying. Go back to the 15th century if you cannot handle a fully empowered woman driving her own car the way she wants to

Yes we’ve noticed your absence. Yes we missed you legend 

Spoiler

:oprah:

Just now, Electric Body said:

A  30y old woman who obviously does not know how to drive and constantly endangers herself and others in order to post some cringy baddie-insta-stories. You should reevaluate your perception of empowerement.

She’s pretty knowledgeable of cars , I don’t think that excludes knowing how to drive.

3 minutes ago, Tristesse said:

How about no? If you're over the age of 30 then at least take responsibility on the road. It's one thing to be empowered but it's another to endanger the lives of others. Call it what you want and say people's concerns are fake but you don't know if people here have lost people close to them because someone else can't drive properly. God you're so embarrassing being all like "YASS KWEEN XX"

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, Tristesse said:

What does women empowerment has to do with this? The reach...

Capture.jpg

1 minute ago, veinsineon said:

Reveal hidden contents

:oprah:

She’s pretty knowledgeable of cars , I don’t think that excludes knowing how to drive.

The way she drives and acts in her stories proves she's driving irresponsibly on purpose. Noone above the age of 16 who has more brain than a bread thinks that's cool.

2 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

The way she drives and acts in her stories proves she's driving irresponsibly on purpose. Noone above the age of 16 who has more brain than a bread thinks that's cool.

So you think when she’s done recording herself and hitting post she continues to gaze at her phone and ignore the road? Swerving from side to side and being reckless? Sometimes it’s okay to feel yourself... I’d say especially in her case when she’s looking the best she has in years.

Just now, veinsineon said:

So you think when she’s done recording herself and hitting post she continues to gaze at her phone and ignore the road? Swerving from side to side and being reckless? Sometimes it’s okay to feel yourself...

It's not ok when you endanger others doing it. Lol seriously there is no discussion here. She's acting irresponisbly.

I totally get the whole safety thing you guys preach about, I am a driver also. But in a more context, The Weeknd, rappers etc they are allowed to drive like 2OOkm speed and be praised about. The whole drift driving is not a new topic. Many generations grew on that especially in The nineties and twenties that the price of a car was more affordable. You should be concerned in a good way, that a woman can make it roughly like a drift and drive the baddie. I get your concerns over safety and I agree , but follow the move of community right here that’s is sidedly going on

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

Just now, May Fucking Jailer said:

I totally get the whole safety thing you guys priest about, I am a driver also. But in a more context, The Weeknd, rappers etc they are allowed to drive like 2OOkm speed and be praised about. The whole drift driving is not a new topic. Many generations grew on that especially in The nineties and twenties that the price of a car was more affordable. You should be concerned in a good way, that a woman can make it roughly like a drift and drive the baddie. I get your concerns over safety and I agree , but follow the move of community right here that’s is sidedly going on

Noone should do it. One wrong does not justify another one.

3 hours ago, Tristesse said:

btw she looks so good! 

This is one of the most ignorant things I've ever read on the internet... women emancipation has nothing to do with respecting the law.

No one should drive like that, man or woman or non binary, because it's FUCKING DANGEROUS for herself AND for other people on her way and stating this it's NOT being prude, like some other enlightened mind wrote above, it's just common sense.

Lanarat.png

4 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

It's not ok when you endanger others doing it. Lol seriously there is no discussion here. She's acting irresponisbly.

Girl it looks like a residential area, only about two cars can be seen in the video, and there isn’t a period where she takes her eyes off of the road for more than an entire second. Maybe report her to the police? Idk what else you want us to say. Let the woman drive how she wants and stop overreacting lol.