LDRO

Instagram Updates

idk why people keep using this "you guys do the same" excuse as if it's so hard to believe that some people don't drive recklessly :toofunny: i don't drive but best believe i have the same reaction to family members using their phones while driving, especially when there's children in the car too. next caller

49 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

Drag her, clampi! 

Your reputation era is coming :defeated:

Lmao! Nah, but, honestly, I can get mad too even though it’s not that often.

Have I told you of two teachers I had in grade 7-9? :tea:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I honestly can't say anything about her reckless driving because I drive like the most insane person ever :creep: Lana and I are basically sisters. However, driving like that surpasses the levels of insanity... 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

31 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

The drama and fakeness.. she is wrong but lets pretend that all of u guys never drove a car drunked or used ur cellphone driving

If you drive your car drunk you’re ugly and deserve to have your license revoked <3 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

23 minutes ago, partymonster said:

idk why people keep using this "you guys do the same" excuse as if it's so hard to believe that some people don't drive recklessly :toofunny: 

Right? It's the dipshit equivalent of saying "I know you are, but what am I?" :scoff:

3lfQEhw.png

1 hour ago, lustforlife said:

lets pretend that all of u guys never drove a car drunked or used ur cellphone driving

lol people ARE driving drunk and it can all of a sudden be discussed like it's not a big deal? yikes!

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

14 hours ago, bummersummer said:

5ltSEsv6_o.png

lol we're literally discussing actual LIVES being potentially in danger by her reckless driving for NO REASON whatsoever and you're gonna come here and compare it to police's powertrips, racism and/or idk someone snitching on a local dealer?

it's enough to be a human fucking being not a cop to know it is FAIR to call someone out for doing such a stupid thing.

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

1 hour ago, lustforlife said:

The drama and fakeness.. she is wrong but lets pretend that all of u guys never drove a car drunked or used ur cellphone driving

Uhm ... nah. If you think this is normal, maybe you're just part of the problem. This is not about moral pretentiousness. This is about calling out obviously dangerous behaviour.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!