LDRO

Instagram Updates

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

i really have a hard time believing she's legitimately a trump supporter but it's getting weird. :dorothy2: 

From the see through mask to posting looters to this... something’s off lmfao

3 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

Y'all know she hates Trump and isn't a Republican right

She used to, maybe she is also now blonde and gone.

Tbh I think something’s GOTTA be up w her mental health. From QFTC to this bizarre fucking album rollout to the fucking Pence debacle, she can’t be well :/

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

1 hour ago, domandapiano said:

I mean it’s Kamala talking tho why are we assuming she likes pence?? 

1 hour ago, drugsdesire said:

wait so she zoomed in on mike pence and y'all think she's a whole ass trump supporter after she hexed him and bashed kanye for supporting him...pls

1 hour ago, pawnshopdarkblue said:

maybe she zoomed in on him bc he looks stupid

1 hour ago, Doll Harlow said:

Y'all know she hates Trump and isn't a Republican right

Yeah! Considering that her father and siblings, like most of her friends, are openly anti-Trump, it would be strange that she was the rotten apple in the box. Even more so when we know everything that she has said about it.  

But at the same time, she has been behaving in a very controversial way, introducing us to a Lana Del Rey that is strange even in the eyes of longtime fans. Which can confuse people. 

I hate how stans defend her and act like she’s clueless or something. She knew what she was doing when she wore the mesh mask and she knows what she’s doing by showing her fans she’s watching fox news. If she is truly for biden/kamala she has a weird way of showing it. 

1 minute ago, Anthony said:

Considering that her father and siblings, like most of her friends, are openly anti-Trump, it would be strange that she was the rotten apple in the box. Even more so when we know everything that she has said about it.  

But at the same time, she has been behaving in a very controversial way, introducing us to a Lana Del Rey that is strange even in the eyes of longtime fans. Which can confuse people. 

I think her family and friends are the only reason miss chameleon soul is democratic, or 'political' at all. 

I mean, thanks to them, yes, but it's so obvious that Lana isn't naturally one with a worldly view.

But worldly interests? When it suits her. 

I dont have cable, and Fox News is the only cable service that livestreams the debate on Youtube, not trying to defend her but I usually am forced to watch Fox News as well even though I disagree with their news station... but CNN nor MSNBC livestream the debates on youtube or their website, you have to have a cable log in :(

4 minutes ago, new gods said:

she is quite oblivious i'm sure she doesn't know shit about fox news 

Exactly, to her it's just another station, I'm sure. 

S**n probably used to watch it and she just thought, "oh, a news station ..."

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

If she gets cancelled for zooming into that dudes face its dumb. Can someone explain to me whats wrong with watching fox news im not from america its really stupid that yall arent even able to watch a news provider without it being controversial. America seems like a piece of shit. But im obsessed with the mess thats america.

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

5 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

If she gets cancelled for zooming into that dudes face its dumb. Can someone explain to me whats wrong with watching fox news im not from america its really stupid that yall arent even able to watch a news provider without it being controversial. America seems like a piece of shit. But im obsessed with the mess thats america.

Fox is owned by Rupert Murdoch, an evil Australian-born right-wing fuckface. 

He manipulates media in multiple countries to promote his right-wing agenda. 

Lily Allen, and other artists, have been critical of him in the past. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream