LDRO

Instagram Updates

4 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

If she gets cancelled for zooming into that dudes face its dumb. Can someone explain to me whats wrong with watching fox news im not from america its really stupid that yall arent even able to watch a news provider without it being controversial. America seems like a piece of shit. But im obsessed with the mess thats america.

its true! it's controversial to even buy from certain stores/restaurants that support trump. it's a nightmare to be here

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Its so hard to be a fan atm and she aint making it easier she better Publicly hex trump or smth and release a damn single to help through im so close to unstanning not because i dont love but because of the stress.

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

Im not saying this as a defense of her behavior but I’ll say it as a defense of our assertions she’s just dumb and ignorant: I think y’all underestimate how ignorant a little a rich white celeb living in LA might be. Most earthly problems are beneath her, I’m sure. (Not actually, but she’s got money so nothing really matters)

sometimes i think this site is full of haters instead of fans - like when she has done something wrong we can simply admit it but trying your best to make her trump supporter and assuming that makes me think some of you are really so extra and waiting for any single shit to talk about negatively 

is it so hard for u to think that maybe the only way she can watch from is fox news? like most of us!??? did you all forget how many times she said/ shaded kanye for being trump supporter? what about her family too? damn some of you really really enjoying making fake shit just to send shades and hates and i can see that you’re really enjoying it. you love this DRAMA.

:smile3:

So many blatantly anti-Trump people follow him on social media. Does it mean they support him? Hellll no - it’s just important to be aware of what your leader is spewing, regardless of whether or not you agree with them. It’s quite obvious she does not support Trump or Pence and it’s ridiculous to insinuate otherwise. 

lana post something like that stargirl interlude video challenge :creepna2:

literally the only way to save this messy "roll"out

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

i'm sorry but this over-observation of everything she does is a reach... she dragged trump supporters in qftc that was literally months ago... in her book too and it just came out, not to talk about the 90543 times she has talked shit against him and she literally said in 2018 her views are mostly liberal and all her family is anti trump... how can y'all think she likes pence, and the fox live was probably the first one she saw, this is a reach lmao

Yeah...I’m not from the US so I didn’t know watching FOX news was worthy of being cancelled over because to Europeans it’s just another news station thingy?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I sometimes watch problematic TV channels as well just for research or laughs (what will they come up with next lol?) and IT IS a similar situation with how Poland is looking in the recent years.

Is this really worth cancelling over? Didn't even cross my mind to look at what channel she's watching lol

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif