LDRO

Instagram Updates

she's gorgeousssss. getting such strong Ultraviolence vibes and i'm living for it. but it also feels a little bit like Honeymoon to me...anyone else? 

Just now, chemtrailhydrangea said:

she's gorgeousssss. getting such strong Ultraviolence vibes and i'm living for it. but it also feels a little bit like Honeymoon to me...anyone else? 

One can only hope 

The first card in her reading being the 9 of wands I guess refers to her troubles this past year with qftc and people “cancelling” her for everything. Since the second card in her reading is the ace of pentacles, we can only assume this reading is to do with her upcoming album since that would be the “present” position and the card kinda represents new starts with like work or money type things (new album rollout?), which makes me very nervous about the third card since it makes me believe her album will be received badly and she’ll get a lot of hate maybe? Hopefully I read all that wrong...

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

8 minutes ago, urgirl said:

Why would love mean not having to say you’re sorry :wtf2:

I guess loving someone in this context would be avoiding doing something terrible enough to apologize for, maybe?

This might make sense given the “Never forgive/Always forget” photo she recently shared

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

4 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

i can fully see her make uv 2.0 with zach dawes

Maybe she got closer to him while making some of the covers songs and they’re working on just new music instead now and her next album is a UV 2.0 :trisha:

also, not the SHARP tv it’s giving broke

1 minute ago, CHIPCHROME said:

when did she update her instagram bio?

'I thought somebody could tell me how- but I found nobody could"

lead single from IRON GATES confirmed APQfj5a.jpg

on Christmas iirc, its a Georgia O'Keeffe quote

image.png

I love all the little knick knacks she's been posting. her Christmas presents were very sweet too<3

rmeoRD5.gifvUV63Kk.gif KXksriz.gif

.。*゚+.*.。𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷'

𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻...゚+..。*゚+

I would say 2/3 of my post history is just me being gay and in awe over her beauty but you know what? Let it be my brand :wowcry: She looks sexy as FUCK and I seriously cannot handle it right now???