LDRO

Instagram Updates

I didn't take that posters comment as stressing "woman". More like Lana is an almost 40 (ok 35) grown ADULT. And being so we should trust her judgement as to who she keeps company with. Who knows.

My phone is a picture of Van Gogh's Sunflowers. 

3 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I can't with the ageism on this site. Ever since she crossed the 30, people on her talk about how she is "almost 40", "settling down" and "old, mature and looking back at the days of her youth" :toofunny:

it wasn't my intention to be ageist, I didn't mean anything negative by almost 40. other than she's on the other side of 35. If it sounded like I was invoking negative views on that I apologize. Almost all the pop and rock stars I stan are way over 40. Lana is literally the youngest musician I like.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

3 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I can't with the ageism on this site. Ever since she crossed the 30, people on her talk about how she is "almost 40", "settling down" and "old, mature and looking back at the days of her youth" :toofunny:

And the joke is, they really think they’re feminists

Pls come and see how many times they judge this woman for being above 30 

Giving a woman an expiration date is the most anti feminism shit Ive always seen and women here in my country (Arabs) are suffering & forced to be married just because this judging shit who ppl think it’s okay to judge a woman by her age cuz you know you’re almost 30 act like a woman and make a family

its the same type of shit but from different angle so yeah judging a woman by her age and putting a category of some of stuff she should do is against women, idiots.

:smile3:

5 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

Why are yall being so weird it’s probably a joke. Do you guys not have friends 

if we did we wouldn't be on lanaboards.com :ma:

Just now, Lustformoney said:

why is everything melting

this photo looks like that picture that shows how u see things when u have a stroke

Filter me thinks

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????