LDRO

Instagram Updates

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

It’s just promo for some artist. it only ships to the UK i believe

Dammit

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

6 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Is Lana a Buddhist now :eartha2:

I hope so. I started chanting because I read about it in a Courtney Love instagram post and miracles have entered my life at a supernatural rate. Buddhism works!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

wonder, again, if these are song lyrics...(re the follow your intuition post)

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

wtf does this mean

Et-Vtg3XUAA6NgK?format=jpg&name=medium

i think lana is agreeing that she too like to put flowers around to brighten things up, lana has talked about her love of gardening, having flowers in the home etc.

aOaIzH2.gif

7 minutes ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

Me after doing yoga once: Follow your intuition. Discover your dharma 

If lana starts doing yoga in any form we are in for it

2 minutes ago, Anthony said:

A research project from the Lost series. Airplane, chemtrails, Lost island, Dharma Initiative... :hdu:

:troll:

Lmao that's right where my mind went when I saw "dharma"

Dharma and Greg was a sitcom show in the 90s i think and it's symoblic for spiritualism and urbanization. a yoga instructor marries a lawyer or something and they made it work but then got divorced. it's like that one song where they paved paradise n put up a parking lot. but the roots broke through. that's why they have community gardens today. 

332303559chakra-energies-animated-gif-1.

but actually. I really like how being more spiritual helps u become more inward looking towards urself. I think it really does well to collect n organize ur thoughts. I'm not the type, but I think there's truth to the importance of the human spirit, and appreciating intangible things. two cents. 

UV/Honeymoon

17 minutes ago, Anthony said:

A research project from the Lost series. Airplane, chemtrails, Lost island, Dharma Initiative... :hdu:

15 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Lmao that's right where my mind went when I saw "dharma"

Whenever I see Dharma the first thing I think of is Dharma Initiative—4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42. :toofunny:

56 minutes ago, Dragon said:

Dharma and Greg was a sitcom show in the 90s i think and it's symoblic for spiritualism and urbanization. a yoga instructor marries a lawyer or something and they made it work but then got divorced. it's like that one song where they paved paradise n put up a parking lot. but the roots broke through. that's why they have community gardens today.

There was also an organisation called the "Dharma Initiative" in an old TV show called Lost. Interestingly, that show was about a plane crash and all the people were in purgatory on this island, and the Dharma Initiative was like this conspiracy theory/mind bending group.

It was a weird show and I think I was too young to "get" it, and I'm sure that's not what this is about, but I immediately thought of it because of the chemtrails, plane crash, etc ...

1 hour ago, Anthony said:

52 minutes ago, Max Del Rey said:

Whenever I see Dharma the first thing I think of is Dharma Initiative—4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42. :toofunny:

Ah I didn't see this before I posted!

"Did you press the button?"

https://www.enterthehatch.com/

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Ah I didn't see this before I posted!

"Did you press the button?"

See ya in anotha life, brotha