LDRO

Instagram Updates

On 2/26/2021 at 10:28 PM, rabbit said:

:defeated: Completely understand the moon worship, but please promo your album girl

Each era is getting worse with this.

I wonder how absent and elusive she will be for the next era tbh...

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

9 hours ago, Max said:

There's something about Charlie that's just off

Yeah like at very first I was like "hmm he's cute" and now I'm like "is it crack?"

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I don’t want to contribute to the “what’s wrong with Charlie” talk since we don’t know a thing about him and his personal life but I do have to agree he looks..rough. In his last video he posted ‘6AM business calls’ whoever was talking to him seemed very concerned about the 27 club and told Charlie to “be careful”

I hope whatever (if there even is) is going on gets okay for him!!

"Don’t forget me"

48 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Yeah like at very first I was like "hmm he's cute" and now I'm like "is it crack?"

Say crack again?

13 minutes ago, Max said:

Say crack again?

FdsPqkb.jpg

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

16 hours ago, Max said:

There's something about Charlie that's just off

I know... he won't reply to any of my comments asking to marry him, who tf des that?!

LOL I'm jk but for real I agree with you, he is definitely going thru a weird stage right now. I mean weirder than normal... because he's always been a little odd.

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

8 minutes ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

I know... he won't reply to any of my comments asking to marry him, who tf des that?!

LOL I'm jk but for real I agree with you, he is definitely going thru a weird stage right now. I mean weirder than normal... because he's always been a little odd.

i see a lot of the same eccentric personality in him and lana, he’s just more extroverted than she is. they’re art kids after all :fabcat:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 hour ago, new gods said:

i see a lot of the same eccentric personality in him and lana, he’s just more extroverted than she is. they’re art kids after all :fabcat:

I was going to compare him to her as well! Chuck is obviously artistic as well, but she definitely seems the shyest to me.

19 hours ago, White Hot Forever said:

even she looks concerned :toofunny:

yQYAruQ.jpg

Maybe it's just me, but this picture gave me a strange feeling. Charlie was always weird - in a funny way, sometimes. But Lana... Where's the sparkle in the eyes that this woman used to have? ?

2 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Maybe it's just me, but this picture gave me a strange feeling. Charlie was always weird - in a funny way, sometimes. But Lana... Where's the sparkle in the eyes that this woman used to have? ?

what are you thinking???? I mean it could have been an off guard photo but I think she looks good, and is radiating "badass bitch" energy ... maybe a bit of the ultraviolence sadness ?

25 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

what are you thinking???? I mean it could have been an off guard photo but I think she looks good, and is radiating "badass bitch" energy ... maybe a bit of the ultraviolence sadness ?

I don't know. I have this feeling since the episode qftc - and everything that happened afterwards, when I see photos and videos of her (with the exception of the backstage videos of the Chemtrails music video, where she seemed to be really enjoying herself). But you can be right. It may just be my perception, as I said earlier.

36 minutes ago, Anthony said:

it's literally just a random photo its not that deep

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I think she is a corona positive. She is using a mask in the photo of the party of Charlie and she looks sick in this photo+Charlie is using a mask against corona near her... Like, why he would that??

And of course she will never talk about that because the blacklash would be GIANT for obvious reasons :shh:

Maybe she delayed White Dress because she is having a bad time.. :O

Lust For Dead   large.gif

5 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

I think she is a corona positive. She is using a mask in the photo of the party of Charlie and she looks sick in this photo+Charlie is using a mask against corona near her... Like, why he would that??

And of course she will never talk about that because the blacklash would be GIANT for obvious reasons :shh:

Maybe she delayed White Dress because she is having a bad time.. :O

wait this makes sense chile..

37 minutes ago, Honeysuckle said:

wait this makes sense chile..

No it doesn’t :scoff:

she’s well enough to be at a party and take a selfie, she’s well enough to press post on Instagram announcing/releasing a single :rip:

it’s not like she’s gonna drop it then perform live on TV or go to multiple radio shows :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Nikogo said:

No it doesn’t :scoff:

she’s well enough to be at a party and take a selfie, she’s well enough to press post on Instagram announcing/releasing a single :rip:

it’s not like she’s gonna drop it then perform live on TV or go to multiple radio shows :bebe:

No one knows how sick how she is... Corona is weird

Just now, lustforlife said:

No one knows how sick how she is... Corona is weird

If she is using a mask at the party she’s not wearing it right, her cheek is definitely not covered so her nose certainly can’t be. And if she’s that sick she would pose maskless right next to Charlie :scoff::scoff:

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

If she is using a mask at the party she’s not wearing it right, her cheek is definitely not covered so her nose certainly can’t be. And if she’s that sick she would pose maskless right next to Charlie :scoff::scoff:

Ok but whats new

:oic: