LDRO

Instagram Updates

5 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

No it doesn’t :scoff:

she’s well enough to be at a party and take a selfie, she’s well enough to press post on Instagram announcing/releasing a single :rip:

it’s not like she’s gonna drop it then perform live on TV or go to multiple radio shows :bebe:

nah she'll be like "can't release it babes i'm sick x" and then proceeds to go to parties

i don’t think she’s covid positive pls. im sure she’s smart enough to know not to be around people if you’re sick. i’m just throwing out another theory here but i think they were recording something. the instagram story before the one with lana shows charlie wearing a face covering but it’s like some blanket so he probably has a mask underneath that. plus he has a camera and a setup hooked to some thing (idk any tech stuff). also it looked like he was at a gas station. in the next instagram story, lana’s wearing a coat and charlie is wearing the same coat he was in the previous instagram story. lana isn’t wearing a mask but charlie is so they could probably be on a set. also since they’re wearing coats, they have to be somewhere cold (obviously..) but i checked the temps for LA and the lows are like 50 degrees. if they were in LA, they wouldn’t be wearing coats and charlie wouldn’t have that blanket covering over his face. what do you guys think? 

6 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

i don’t think she’s covid positive pls. im sure she’s smart enough to know not to be around people if you’re sick. i’m just throwing out another theory here but i think they were recording something. the instagram story before the one with lana shows charlie wearing a face covering but it’s like some blanket so he probably has a mask underneath that. plus he has a camera and a setup hooked to some thing (idk any tech stuff). also it looked like he was at a gas station. in the next instagram story, lana’s wearing a coat and charlie is wearing the same coat he was in the previous instagram story. lana isn’t wearing a mask but charlie is so they could probably be on a set. also since they’re wearing coats, they have to be somewhere cold (obviously..) but i checked the temps for LA and the lows are like 50 degrees. if they were in LA, they wouldn’t be wearing coats and charlie wouldn’t have that blanket covering over his face. what do you guys think? 

cmon gays hype this up i used my observation skills very wisely

8 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

I get that everyone is bored as fuck but Jesus Christ

she's suicidal and also tested positive for cancer and her cats have covid she's not radiating bossbabe instagram baddie 2014 cigarette vibes in this one candid photo i'm psychic 

2 hours ago, cinnamongirI said:

i checked the temps for LA and the lows are like 50 degrees. if they were in LA, they wouldn’t be wearing coats and charlie wouldn’t have that blanket covering over his face. what do you guys think? 

I find anything below 60 degrees chilly tbh. Tbh I wear coats when it’s in the high 50s. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

5 hours ago, salvatore said:

she's suicidal and also tested positive for cancer and her cats have covid she's not radiating bossbabe instagram baddie 2014 cigarette vibes in this one candid photo i'm psychic 

um4lbcdxoolzcnx2yemw

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

7 hours ago, cinnamongirI said:

Lana wore a mesh mask and attended multiple private parties during the pandemic. She hosted a fan-meeting for her poetry book and regularly takes off her mask when she does selfies with random fans. She drives around like a stupid 16yo. Let's better not address her qualities in terms of responsibility.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

On 3/4/2021 at 11:13 PM, White Hot Forever said:

even she looks concerned :toofunny:

yQYAruQ.jpg

Hide contents

Animated GIF

The hidden content is kind of terrifying

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

9 hours ago, Anthony said:

Maybe it's just me, but this picture gave me a strange feeling. Charlie was always weird - in a funny way, sometimes. But Lana... Where's the sparkle in the eyes that this woman used to have? ?

Drugs if you ask me. But I won't say anymore on my thoughts on this bc it's not on topic

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

3 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Lana wore a mesh mask and attended multiple private parties during the pandemic. She hosted a fan-meeting for her poetry book and regularly takes off her mask when she does selfies with random fans. She drives around like a stupid 16yo. Let's better not address her qualities in terms of responsibility.

I remember one of the fans confirmed that she actually asked him if he would like her to be without the mask in the selfies. 

-Homeland of the Gods-

Just now, ultrarescent said:

I remember one of the fans confirmed that she actually asked him if he would like her to be without the mask in the selfies. 

... which means nothing. It's still a danger for herself and others

what the hell is some of yalls problem, yu guys are spinning some kind of dramatic narrative based on 1 (!!!!) picture where lana looks as if she was caught off-guard by the camera? yall weird af

image.png

38 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

... which means nothing. It's still a danger for herself and others

Which means she's quite respectful for even asking. The mask won't even do much when they're so close to each other. As someone who had covid I can confirm that just wearing a mask doesn't guarantee your safety. Of course it minimizes it but there is so much other precautions that should be taken on top of the mask that the everyday person doesn't even acknowledge. 

-Homeland of the Gods-

1 hour ago, ultrarescent said:

Which means she's quite respectful for even asking. The mask won't even do much when they're so close to each other. As someone who had covid I can confirm that just wearing a mask doesn't guarantee your safety. Of course it minimizes it but there is so much other precautions that should be taken on top of the mask that the everyday person doesn't even acknowledge. 

Which just proves my point that taking selfies with dozens of strangers is dangerous :)