LDRO

Instagram Updates

2 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

some of you are so fucking deranged and weird 

OMG tbf i was drunk and don’t remember posting that but that was messy of me to post and u rightfully clocked me :toofunny: i don’t even remember wat this thread is about. but let’s get to werk bitches!

RVhKIwP.gif

1 hour ago, new gods said:

like making jokes about barrie being into scat :rip: is one thing but then calling him toxic and making him seem like he's some sort 

in my short defence id just like to say that when i posted about barrie having a fart fetish i was under the assumption that everyone here already knew about it and i did NOT expect it to take up 3 off-topic pages of this thread. i only brought it up as a short quick-handed joke and never intended for ppl to be posting about shit and farts for 3 pages. 

RVhKIwP.gif

I was the one who brought about reading scat into Lana’s lyrics, but I did not have any intention other than joking around. Everyone has their preferences, and I respect them. 

I agree that whom she chooses to be with is none of our business. All we could hope for as fans is for her to be happy, but we don’t get to dictate this road to happiness. We don’t know what it is like to be very famous, we don’t know what state of mind it brings, we don’t know how awful it may feel when you’re capable of almost being with anyone you want but trust and true love is all you need. People who may seem toxic or “not-enough” for her for the fans may actually be the ones she shared her happiest moments with. She does not lead a life like ours, so who knows what she has seen and gone through? What we get is enjoy her experiences channeled through her art and hope the best for her. 

Thinking she should be depressed again is really sickening. Anyone who has dealt with mental issues knows that it’s not worth it, whatever record, painting, or book comes out of it. 

Ultraviolence is my favorite album of hers, but I tend to think of it as a cleansing album, putting perhaps traumatic experiences into art and turning them into beautiful things rather than clinging to the pain. But if it was indeed a painful period for her, I’d rather not have Ultraviolence 2.

lanaboards if we stopped talking about a person’s relationship status that doesn’t even know our existence and if we stopped making assumptions 

future.jpg

some of you are grown adults for god’s sake some of you guys are menopausal. when can we learn to stop being so invasive 

I think it's good that she's gotten out of LA and gone to Texas and is with a friend because once all the tabloids get word of the break up they'll be desperate for pix.

There was some dude from People magazine in Clayton's Twitter replies asking him about it earlier. Embarrassing.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

11 hours ago, new gods said:

like making jokes about barrie being into scat :rip:

Nothing to do with the current situation but, wut :judgingu3: Is this actually a thing?? A scat person? And a foot person? Anyway it's not my business lol but I'm just :coffee:

Whatever the case, wishing Lana the best as always. I've never really focused on any of her relationships tbh cause idk, who cares? Whoever makes her happy is fine by me. I do sincerely hope she can find the right person one day who will stay by her side unconditionally. 

I didn't know she broke up... I'm coming a little late but I'm so sad for her. Clay seemed to be the perfect man: kind, stranger, handsome with a beautiful American universe like her.

I know that's none of our business and that we won't know but I wonder why they broke up? (I didn't follow the drama) They seemed to be so in love...

i don’t think any man will be good enough for lana, but i really hope she finds someone as special as the one (or ones?) she talks about in songs like pawn shop ittj etc. it’s so heartbreaking to hear those songs about her giving up someone she loves and choosing her career. i think it was the right decision for her to chose herself before a man, but it makes me sad that all these years later she still can’t seem to find the right one. 

Spoiler

in the name of higher consciousness, i let the best man i knew go. because it’s nice to love and be loved, but it’s better to know all you can know:trisha:

20 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Damn I listen to Lana during breakups, I wonder who she listens to? Lana if ur reading this drop a breakup playlist for ya girls. We wanna cry witchu :crai:

"All I hear is Billie Holiday; that's all that I play." :xcry:

Personal sovereignty means being at the center of your own life and not giving others too much power over you., so that sounds to me like a very confident, empowered mindset of setting boundaries whether she and Clay are broken up or just taking a break. She's stronger than all her men (except for you)  :blush3:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

I don't understand why some people here think we all have to act like we're in mourning, though? 

He's some dude who was in a terrible boy band with his brothers and he has even removed the BLM link from his profile now that he's no longer with her, which I'm sure we can all agree is rather interesting. 

Sis will get over it and find someone better. 

:agree:

ETA: apparently he also deleted his Twitter apology re: his racist remarks and unliked comments from people who gave him links about BLM or something, although I've not personally verified. Strange. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

5 hours ago, ShadesOfFool said:

At the end of the day, nobody knows shit about shit and we are just people on the internet. 

This post has a weirdly comfortable thing to it.

6 hours ago, bel air rose said:

i don’t think any man will be good enough for lana, but i really hope she finds someone as special as the one (or ones?) she talks about in songs like pawn shop ittj etc. it’s so heartbreaking to hear those songs about her giving up someone she loves and choosing her career. i think it was the right decision for her to chose herself before a man, but it makes me sad that all these years later she still can’t seem to find the right one. 

Reveal hidden contents

in the name of higher consciousness, i let the best man i knew go. because it’s nice to love and be loved, but it’s better to know all you can know:trisha:

MTE. But she has grown so much and going by the caption of her IG post (and BoardingSchool's lovely interpretation of it) I'm sure she will be just fine, sometimes it takes longer for some to find that one person and I'm hopeful she will find someone just right for ha:nails:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

A post shared by Lana Del Rey (@lanadelrey)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS