LDRO

Instagram Updates

14 minutes ago, Turtledove said:

this may sound dumb but do cigs actually calm you down?? 

If you're a smoker, then yes. In a way your body craves it and when you actually have one, you feel satisfied and more calm. If you're not a smoker, it can make your heart race and even make you vomit.

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:
  Hide contents

this isn't directed at anyone btw, but maybe don't assume anything about her relationship with alcohol right now. besides she literally had a corona in the background of her last igtv video and nobody seemed concerned about that, idk what's going on so just don't make HUGE and questionable assumptions :agree: again this isn't directed at anyone, i just was thinking about it. we're all concerned out of literal love and adoration for her, i get it believe me, just don't get annoying about it – because making big assumptions about her and alcohol has always felt to me like we're doubting her ability to make decisions of her own

if you smoke a lot, probably, because not having cigs/nicotine for a while = withdrawl of some sort... i wouldn't know though i have limited experience

Spoiler

I don't want to speculate about it publicly, especially as I myself am an alcoholic, but a lot of us drunks especially at AA lie about our sobriety status. Even if we only slip up and drink a little bit, we'll keep it a secret and not reset our sobriety date

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Everyone is acting so surprised she’s smoking a cigarette as if she didn’t sing “so I smoke cigarettes” on her latest album :hype:

she looks so good! I’m glad that despite the (possible, we’re assuming) breakup, she’s still hanging with her girlfriends enjoying life 

"Don’t forget me"

13 minutes ago, new gods said:

yall always have something to say don't you.. if she smokes, drinks, drives with her foot on the wheel so what? she's grown stop worrying about her personal decisions :headache:

r u serious rn?

27 minutes ago, new gods said:

yall always have something to say don't you.. if she smokes, drinks, drives with her foot on the wheel so what? she's grown stop worrying about her personal decisions :headache:

while i don't quite agree with the part about driving irresponsibly, i do agree with the drinking / smoking part, it may not be the best thing for her, especially as a singer, but she's an adult and that's her decision, she may have a difficult time quitting and she shouldn't be judged for it

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

12 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

while i don't quite agree with the part about driving irresponsibly, i do agree with the drinking / smoking part, it may not be the best thing for her, especially as a singer, but she's an adult and that's her decision, she may have a difficult time quitting and she shouldn't be judged for it

25 minutes ago, CinnamonGirl said:

r u serious rn?

i don't support reckless driving, what i'm trying to say is whatever opinions we have about what she chooses to do in her day to day life doesn't affect her so why bother making a fuss about a situation that will never be resolved?

i love you, but you don't understand me.

yeah if she's going to do one of them, i'd much rather she smoke than vape because vaping is so bad for your voice and looks stupid too :makeup2: sorry to anyone who vapes

not that smoking is good for your voice but i'm pretty sure vaping is worse

sUcVobB.png