LDRO

Instagram Updates

I know very few sober alcoholics that don’t smoke or haven’t at one point. Maybe that’s her vice when she’s around alcohol? Also sometimes when you’re a smoker and you quit there are times when you just need a cigarette... and nothing else will suffice ;)

1 minute ago, ShadesOfFool said:

oh she’s smoking again, is it bad I don’t really care? 

old habits die hard and we all have our vices at the end of the day

I honestly figured she probably was when I saw Nikki holding(smoking?) a cigarette 

I know I had a terrible time stopping when the people I surrounded myself with also smoked 

"Don’t forget me"

It's definitely hard to quit smoking when you're around smokers. Most of my relatives smoke cigarettes and when I started in high school, it was super hard for me to quit when I was constantly surrounded by it (I was able to pull it off, luckily haha). Personally, I'm not going to judge lana for smoking; it's certainty not a healthy habit, but at the end of the day, it's her body and I do understand that it can be hard habit to drop. 

imageproxy.jpg

I think we're at a point now where we don't need people persistently bringing up Lana's lack of mask in her photos, for these reasons:

• Different states (and countries) have different laws about when masks are compulsory, necessary or optional. Just because where you reside is/isn't mandated to wear masks, doesn't mean Lana is in a similar environment.
  • Masks are only part of the solution and management of the virus is superior to the point of where it was last year - now we have well established methods of contact tracing, and a good awareness of hygeine and general social distancing.
  • We have no context of these photos so if it's a house gathering, party, or private event people are generally not required to wear face masks.
  • We know that Lana does use masks as there are plenty of photos of her using them properly. 
  • This double standard is geting really tired and it comes across like you're persecuting her for the sake of it. 

Take it from me, someone who was in the world's strictest lockdoen last year. We only have to wear masks on public transport now - we are ready to react appropriately if the situation changes, but it is really not that big a deal to see people without masks. I definitely don't see the problem with Lana not wearing one in a photo with a fan because I chose to believe that both her and the person she is with has proper awareness. She's been dragged enough to know what is appropriate. :oprah3:

3lfQEhw.png

49 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Oh Dua is in Texas smoking and drinking?

being near alcohol doesn't mean it's hers, let's not assume the worst  

2 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Better than her LA matcha club

she seems like a person who very much so takes on the personality of whoever she is hanging out with at the time

from her leather jacket rocker girl phase in 2014, to her becoming a hip hop baddie in 2016/17 and then the LA matcha gals around NFR and now...this :rip: 

In terms of her art I have to say I would much prefer her inspiration coming from Val and company rather than a bunch of republican stereotypes though for my ear’s sake 

A post shared by Lana Del Rey (@lanadelrey)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS