LDRO

Instagram Updates

Lana has such a pretty smile. I've been loving her IG posts throughout these past few weeks here 

imageproxy.jpg

7 hours ago, Trash Magic said:

Crop Circles Over The Cornfield album cover ?

My 13th reason why

7 hours ago, Nikogo said:

she looks so good! I’m glad that despite the (possible, we’re assuming) breakup, she’s still hanging with her girlfriends enjoying life 

Right?? I'm also just so mesmerized by her strength. I'm still messed up from my first true break up 2 years ago lmao, I cannot imagine surviving more like that, let alone how Lana keeps finding the willpower to smile and flourish time and time again :ohno:

6 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

she seems like a person who very much so takes on the personality of whoever she is hanging out with at the time

from her leather jacket rocker girl phase in 2014, to her becoming a hip hop baddie in 2016/17 and then the LA matcha gals around NFR and now...this :rip: 

In terms of her art I have to say I would much prefer her inspiration coming from Val and company rather than a bunch of republican stereotypes though for my ear’s sake 

Crying cause this is so true 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

3 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

He's been drunk a few times on his live. It seems when his girlfriend isn't around, he lets lose. I hope he's ok. What happened to his mother?

I don't know. For 3/4 stories he just kept saying that she was in the hospital, without giving a cause. I sent good energies for them last night, because he seemed extremely upset by the situation

8 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

she seems like a person who very much so takes on the personality of whoever she is hanging out with at the time

from her leather jacket rocker girl phase in 2014, to her becoming a hip hop baddie in 2016/17 and then the LA matcha gals around NFR and now...this :rip: 

In terms of her art I have to say I would much prefer her inspiration coming from Val and company rather than a bunch of republican stereotypes though for my ear’s sake 

'Cause she has a chamaeleon soul :uh:

18 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

“I was always an unusual girl.
My mother told me I had a chameleon soul, no moral compass pointing due north, no fixed personality; just an inner indecisiveness that was as wide and as wavering as the ocean.”