pinupgirls

Jeffree Star Eww

I thought you used to love him? What happened?

So I went to one of his shows, and he SUCKED. And this girl in front of me was waiting in line to meet him, and she was a bit overweight, and when it was her turn to go up and get a hug and get things signed, he said eww and scooted her away. Who does that? I mean seriously? That was her idol and he did that. I seriously can't even tell you how upset she was, it was awful. Ive never seen her like that before.

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif

So I went to one of his shows, and he SUCKED. And this girl in front of me was waiting in line to meet him, and she was a bit overweight, and when it was her turn to go up and get a hug and get things signed, he said eww and scooted her away. Who does that? I mean seriously? That was her idol and he did that. I seriously can't even tell you how upset she was, it was awful. Ive never seen her like that before.

This is so sad.

:( I've never like him, but this just makes me more sure of my loathing.

I hate hating on things, people especially. But this was just so upsetting. Its like her world seriously just sank. Imagine Lana doing something like that to you, how would you feel? (I know she would NEVER do that, im just trying to make a point, ha)

Wow, that's awful. I really hate when people aren't good to their fans- esp when they've spent money like that and when he needs all the fans he can get

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I toguht that we wouldnt talk bad about other artists here in LanaBoards....But fuck it....Now I can understand why Porcelain Black hates him now....

you can't talk about them if you compare them to Godlana, I mean we are THAT delusional and rude remember?

tumblr_mbv9vjivde1qzlbxm.gif

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Im a nobody and I would NEVER do that. It also makes me mad he feels so superior to other people. I remember him talking about how much he loved Lana, he even went to one of her first shows. Then he started talking smack about her on one of his fansites. I think he just hates everyone whos more successful than he is; but yet he wonders why he can't get to their level