pinupgirls

USA Tour?

yea its official in that really recent interview she basically said fuck you usa

THE BITCH MAKES A FUCKING SONG CALLED 'AMERICAN' SHE BETTER AT LEAST COME TO FUCKING AMERICA! WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU LANA? LOVE HER & ALL... BUT WTF? YOU HAVE SO MANY FANS HERE. :defeated:

FEET DON'T FAIL ME NOW. TAKE ME TO THE FINISH LINE.

My dad told me this, "Lana needs to realize that the stuff shes hearing is from critics, not from normal everyday people. Shes really popular over here but she just doesn't realize it because all you see is the stupid critic shit"

Yes! Exactly. She reads a couple of bad reviews from some shitty critics in America and automatically feels like everyone in here is against her. But she has so many loving fans.

FEET DON'T FAIL ME NOW. TAKE ME TO THE FINISH LINE.

Someone please explain to me why there STILL hasn't been anything about lana coming to america? This is not okay I am not okay with this ok I am not going to be alive if I know I could have run into her at any point and not see her in concert.

god knows I tried

I, too, am dying for a chance to see her live. I live in NYC so I'm guessing I'll get a chance but my band is on tour so much that there's a good chance i'll be scheduled somewhere else while she's back home. I'll die. Haha.

I hope she does a tour of the US and Canada for about 20-some cities. There are a lot of smaller venues where her music and show would go over really well. I mean Europe is an important market, and a lot of critics were unkind to her because of the SNL thing, but America is the land of second and third chances.

It's sort of bizarre that someone as American as her gets more love in Europe than the US. She has so many dedicated fans in the US and I can't imagine her record company not wanting to sell more records in the US. But in the end it's up to her and her personal happiness and what she wants with her career. I wish her well and success and happiness.

THE BITCH MAKES A FUCKING SONG CALLED 'AMERICAN' SHE BETTER AT LEAST COME TO FUCKING AMERICA! WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU LANA? LOVE HER & ALL... BUT WTF? YOU HAVE SO MANY FANS HERE. :defeated:

She's in love with what America used to be, the simple times.

I want her to come but I doubt she will

BzhmW.png

Okay, I live in the US. I want to see her so bad. But then I started thinking..I kinda know where she's coming from with the whole "not wanting to tour the US" thing. I mean really...a lot of people here are very rude (not saying that in other countries, they aren't) like the critics and all that. Her fans from here are very dedicated, and we love her dearly, but the people from here who aren't her fans (which is a lot) will pretty much bring her down. AND most people from America have a ~horrid~ taste in music. Have you heard what's been playing on the radio?? Never have I even heard one Lana song on the radio (which is pretty ironic..since Radio and all) not even Video Games, or Born To Die. While in the UK, they kinda have WAY better taste in whats GOOD music. Minus One Direction..So yes. As for me, I don't blame her for not coming here that often. But whatever. Ramble on.

"Prostitute stare"

Okay, I live in the US. I want to see her so bad. But then I started thinking..I kinda know where she's coming from with the whole "not wanting to tour the US" thing. I mean really...a lot of people here are very rude (not saying that in other countries, they aren't) like the critics and all that. Her fans from here are very dedicated, and we love her dearly, but the people from here who aren't her fans (which is a lot) will pretty much bring her down. AND most people from America have a ~horrid~ taste in music. Have you heard what's been playing on the radio?? Never have I even heard one Lana song on the radio (which is pretty ironic..since Radio and all) not even Video Games, or Born To Die. While in the UK, they kinda have WAY better taste in whats GOOD music. Minus One Direction..So yes. As for me, I don't blame her for not coming here that often. But whatever. Ramble on.

Huh? Was that english?

I'm sorry but she's making a huge mistake. She has a HUGE following in the US. I'm not saying she'd be selling out at stadiums or theater venues, but there's plenty of small venues around the country that would get alot of Lana fans to see her. Her wide US fanbase didn't pick up till post Blue Jeans. She doesn't even have to tour the entire country. Just do the Northeast megalopolis (Boston, NYC, Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC) then head to the west coast and do LA. That's enough.

Sold out shows in the US would give her good press.

I'm very pressed about this issue. I've been wanting to see her since Feb 2012. :(

She doesn't even have to tour the entire country. Just do the Northeast megalopolis (Boston, NYC, Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC) then head to the west coast and do LA. That's enough.

Nope, not enough. She needs to show the Midwest some love. Detroit, or at least Chicago.  :crossed:

I'm very pressed about this issue. I've been wanting to see her since Feb 2012. :(

I've been wanting to see her since August 2011.  :(

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Like at least come to NYC and Toronto and give people in USA and Canada a chance to see her :(

TZk1z.png

she should just do a full us/canada tour so we can finally stop asking about it

this is getting ridic

idk what her booking agent is up to but i hope she books some dates soon

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

^^ Yes Detroit please! But seriously, I'll drive to Chicago, surrounding cities or even make a road trip/flight to NYC if possible. Would really like to see her and sadly I wasn't a Lana fan/aware of her last time she played in NYC....

All she needs is to go to NYC in the US and maybe Toronto in canada, if not I will drive to NYC to see her. She just needs to have at least one show her us and Canadian fans can go to, because honestly we can't go to uk for a concert it would be way too much money and a lot of us are under 18 as well so please Lana 

TZk1z.png