Gecko

Radiohead

Time to delete this thread?

I'm sorry to say it, but Lana is indefensible. She copied Creep objectively. We can delete this thread, but not its ugly media figure (which she has rightly deserved thanks to this plagiarism).

I don't listen to radiohead and i didn't listen to that video ^  but i'm a big fan of the cctv look of it and how disheveled he looks all the time. should i stan

everyone should stan

it's just the way i feel

I'm sorry to say it, but Lana is indefensible. She copied Creep objectively. We can delete this thread, but not its ugly media figure (which she has rightly deserved thanks to this plagiarism).

They stole it too, btw! And Albert Hammond didn‘t sue them nor didn‘t he want a cent from them. So blaming Lana for stealing a song that already existed long before Creep is fnk hypocritical! We do not stan!

lol what is this thread

im honestly surprised its still up

anyways

im planning to go through their entire discography soon! heard lots of great things about them so im pretty excited!!!!

21 minutes ago, tt1pdvinyl said:

lol what is this thread

im honestly surprised its still up

anyways

im planning to go through their entire discography soon! heard lots of great things about them so im pretty excited!!!!

They have such an amazing discography. I suggest you to start by the OK Computer album, it's imo the perfect mix of their experimental stuff and their more mainstream sound. Let Down and Paranoid Android are THE bangers