Dua Lipa

Lana spotted yesterday visiting a beauty salon. She's went BLONDE!

omfg my internet goes down for a few days and I come back to see this

I am actually in love with this hair so much (although tbh, I have loved every hairstyle Lana has had so no surprise there).

Hopefully this new hairstyle is a sign of new, fresh things to come in terms of her music.

Spotted with Jonathan Wilson again. It would be fantastic to have him co-produce the new record like he did for FJM´s last two albums.

They are long-term friends. Their possible collaboration had already been mentioned before UV was released.

The couple have been recording some ’70s-style rock with producer Jonathan Wilson in Silver Lake for fun, but Del Rey characterizes her next release as a work-in-progress, done on her own terms and timetable. 

34D5DF9400000578-3621007-Blonde_bombshel

Sorry for bringing this back to life, but I can't get over this look and that hair (style+color). I need her to go blonde again, ASAP! :defeated:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Since this has been brought up again, I saw a video from when she was talking with fans the night before the pop-up opened and someone suggested she try blonde again. She replied, "I tried! All last year.. it was marmalade." * :aw: face*

(marmalade - orange-toned)

I'll see if I can find the video.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

34D5DF9400000578-3621007-Blonde_bombshel

Sorry for bringing this back to life, but I can't get over this look and that hair (style+color). I need her to go blonde again, ASAP! :defeated:

I'm sorry but sometimes feel like if she goes back to blonde she'll pick up a guitar and go all Lizzy Grant AKA on us and I would be SO down for that!

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

I'm sorry but sometimes feel like if she goes back to blonde she'll pick up a guitar and go all Lizzy Grant AKA on us and I would be SO down for that!

If she ever do something like that, I swear I'll cry my eyes out. :flutter:

If she ever do something like that, I swear I'll cry my eyes out. :flutter:

Me too. Omg I would cry so hard.

what the FUCK. I thought she went blonde again when I saw this trending. My heart wasn't READY :trisha:

Same, I was gonna run around the house crying and screaming for joy lol

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

what the FUCK. I thought she went blonde again when I saw this trending. My heart wasn't READY :trisha:

Sorry I got you hyped. :kiss:

Sorry I got you hyped. :kiss: